NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

susan collin

Re: NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Hey. How are you? I appreciate your efforts. There are many of us who undergo emotional breakdowns. You have shared such a valuable information. Keep posting such valuable info. It really helps a lot. Stay blessed.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:50 am

Hi. How are you? I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing these tips. I am thankful to you for sharing with us. I really appreciate your efforts. I hope it reaches those who are in need. Everyone should read this post. Keep posting like that. Take care. Stay happy. Have a nice day.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:31 am

Hello friend. That is very a good post. Very informative as well as it has recommendations too. I am sure a lot of people go through it and they'll find it helpful. Keep sharing. Take care. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 am

Hey! Buddy, How are you? Hope you are fine. I am fine. Thank you share an informative and useful post. It will help us. I never know about it. peoples lose hope. They should be strong. God will help them. Stay bless. Take care

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Hey there. You saved me today. I really needed support. I had an ectopic. Went through a surgery a month ago. I was quite depressed. I really like the idea of keeping a journal. Maybe I can write a mini book later. Thanks for your support.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Thanks for the encouragement. We all are support system of each other. This forum is the best thing ever. I am glad I am part of this. Have a good day.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi there. Hope youre well. Thank you for your help. Im glad you reached out to us. Youre very kind. Do keep us posted. Will be looking forward to your posts.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Hey there, hope you are enjoying your life. I so grateful to you for sharing this post. A much-needed post. My friend has been going through with the ectopic pregnancy. I'll share this information with her. I am sure it will help her. God bless.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi. How are you? Thank you for sharing this information. Many women go through emotional breakdowns. They don't know how to cope up with it. you have helped a lot. You are a positive soul. I am so glad you shared it with us. More power to you.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:30 am

hello to you dear Queen. I hope you are doing good. It is such a painful experience. Thanks for providing this information. This is a very valuable post. Thanks a bunch dear for sharing this amazing information. May the mothers in need read this. God bless you.Take a lot good care.