NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Olivia

Re: NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:31 am

Hello, Queen. how are you doing? hope this finds you well. Thank you so much for sharing this. It doesn't only provides information but it helps as well. There are a lot of people who go through emotional breakdowns. Almost every third person on this forum is seeking emotional help. I would recommend everyone to go through this post. It will help you a lot. Stay blessed.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Hey dear, I am so happy that you shared this with us. Ectopic pregnancy is very dangerous. I feel sorry for all ectopic moms. Still, they do everything they can for their child. They are so strong and brave. Like wow! How can a lady be so courageous? I mean I appreciate their efforts!

Nicola carry

Post by Nicola carry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Hy dear. How are you? I hope all is fine. Very motivational post indeed. Such emotional brakes are part of life. Just come and go. Please be strong. All will be fine. Have a good day.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. Thanks for such a motivational post. This is such a valuable information. Most people come here to ask for advice. I hope everyone should go through this post. This will be helpful for many people. Take care. Have a good day.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. This post is very informative. I really appreciated you for this. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:52 am

Hey Dear. How are you? Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Ectopic pregnancy mainly affects one emotionally. With the piled up information, I am sure it will help someone. I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy. She really had to struggle to come to terms with it. Take care. God blessed you.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello there honey. I hope you are well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is so painful. Ectopic mothers have a hard time recovering. It is such a painful experience. Thanks for providing this information. This is a very valuable post. May the mothers in need read this. God bless you.Take a lot good care.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 pm

You have done an amazing job here. You have enlisted some great support points. I will share this with my sister. She had an ectopic a month ago. She had to go through a lengthy surgery. Her case was too complicated. She is recovering though. I think she can use this info. It would boost her morale. Thanks again.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:58 pm

How are you? Love your name! Thanks for sharing this info. We tend to believe the myths so blindly. Thanks for unveiling the truth dear. Hope life is treating you well. Learned a lot from this post today. Thanks a bunchH

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 am

Hello dear. How have you been? A very informative post. There is a lot to mug here. However, many will benefit. Keep sharing such posts. Research is a must. Not everybody has the resources. So help as many as you can.