NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Queen

NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Post by Queen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:04 am

Hi guys. It is estimated that 2% of pregnancies are ectopic. that means 1 in every 80 pregnancies. For this case, I am sure there are people in this forum who undergo this. I have decided to pile up help for you. For anyone who has ever gone through ectopic pregnancy, these are ways to heal emotionally.

Healing Emotionally from Ectopic Pregnancy

Many women find it hard to move forward with trying to conceive after ectopic pregnancy. The statistics for recurrent ectopic pregnancy may compound this. If you have suffered an ectopic pregnancy, I am sure somewhere in the back of your mind you are asking, “Will this happen again?” Fear can create anxiety when trying to conceive and with subsequent pregnancies. How can you face those fears, and move forward? Fear alone can make getting pregnant again difficult. Work toward letting go of resentment, anger or shame surrounding your circumstances, in regard to your ectopic pregnancy. We are more than our physical bodies, treating yourself holistically is going to greatly improve your chances of healing, so you can move toward a successful, healthy pregnancy.
•Seek counseling
Actively engage your body in healing therapies
•Join an ectopic pregnancy support group or forum
•Journal about your journey
•Acknowledge your loss, take time to mourn, allow yourself space to process the experience
•Pray
•Consciously thank your body for all that is does everyday
•Believe in your body’s capacity to heal itself
•Get body work done or do body work on yourself: Reiki, Maya Abdominal Massage, Self Fertility Massage or acupuncture
•Meditate or visualize a healthy pregnancy happening for you as your body is healing
•Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT

Damaris

Re: NEED HELP? WE GOT YOU.

Post by Damaris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you for the advice. Ectopic pregnancy ,mainly affect one emotionally. With the piled up information I am sure it will help someone. I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy. She really had to struggle to come into terms with it. But with the information that you have given I am sure it will help someone. If you have more information kindly share. I hope it is going to be a easy ride to those who are going in a similar situation. Infertility is one of a painful topic. They tend to be discouraged. Some feel like they are no longer wanted. I am a part time psychologist so I have met such kind. Some people come to my office crying. I have to start by wiping their tears away. Then try to encourage them and giving them comfort. Majority of these people tend to just want some encouragement. It really does help. If you know of anyone going through the same kindly encourage them. It means a big deal to them.

Krista

Post by Krista » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:31 pm

This is a very good post. It doesn't only provides information but it helps as well. There are a lot of people who go through emotion breakdowns. Almost every third person on this forum is seeking emotional help. I would recommend everyone to go through this post. It will help you a lot. Thanks for this post. Stay blessed.

Stephanie Johns

Post by Stephanie Johns » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello,
Thank you for this information. Would you please shed some light on EFT?
This information has come upon as a blessing to me. STay blessed and healthy.

Meghan

Post by Meghan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Thanks for such a motivational post. I am glad you took an initiative. I am glad you are talking about something positive. We all go through such emotional breakdowns. It is very natural. One needs a lot of support to cope up with emotions. This post helped me a lot. Thanks a lot. Stay blessed.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 pm

It doesn't only provides information but it helps as well. There are a lot of people who go through emotion breakdowns. Almost every third person on this forum is seeking emotional help. I would recommend everyone to go through this post. It will help you a lot. Thanks for this post. Stay blessed.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:56 pm

This is a very good post. It doesn't only provides information but it helps as well. There are a lot of people who go through emotion breakdowns. Almost every third person on this forum is seeking emotional help. I would recommend everyone to go through this post. It will help you a lot. Thanks for this post. Stay blessed.

Cassey James

Post by Cassey James » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 am

This is beautiful. I appreciate whatever you tried to do here. Extremely thoughtful of you. Take care and stay blessed.

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Thanks for such a motivational post. I am glad you took an initiative. I am glad you are talking about something positive. We all go through such emotional breakdowns. It is very natural. One needs a lot of support to cope up with emotions. This post helped me a lot. Thanks a lot. Stay blessed.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 pm

hello dear, how are you?Such a motivational post.Such emotional breakdowns come and go.You just not provide information but it really helpful for most people.Many many best wishes to you.Have a good day.Good luck.