MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Bennet Max

Re: MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi. How are you? Ectopic pregnancies are very complicated. They reduce the chances of conceiving after it. I would advice you to consult a professional surgeon. Don't assume things. Be positive. Stress sometimes causes serious complications. Be strong. Things will get alright.

Ofilia Wigfall

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello dear, How are you? How is your friend feeling now? Your friend situation is very terrible. She must take any doctor advice. Please tell her to do what your doctor said. Really prayers are with her. And keep informing us what doctor us. Prayers are with you. Take care.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:32 am

Hello there dear. Hope you are well. It is always so motivating when people come out to share their experience. It gives all of others hope . You seem like a very strong person. Don't worry everything will be fine. I think you should see a doctor. It is the best option for you. Lots of love and prayers for you.God bless you dear.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is great that she is pregnant. Ectopic pregnancy is something to worry about. But think positive. Ask your doctor to concern you what to do. And everything will be fine. I'm sure there must be some thing to fight with it.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:07 pm

That is a sad news. However all hope is not lost. The disappointment is very natural. They will adjust to it. Ask your friend to adopt a child. It is less painful. Moreover success is certain. Do things to make your life easy.

aini

Post by aini » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:11 am

Hey, monsoon. How are you lovely? How is your friend now? Ask her to treat herself first. I know this is the quite tensed situation. But you have to support her. Ask her to be strong. May God bless her.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello dear. I hope that you are doing well. I am Rebecca Backer. I appreciate that you are helping your friend. I don't have much knowledge about Ectopic pregnancy. I am going to ask about it to one of my friends who is a doctor. I hope that she tells me something relevant and productive. Take great care of her.