MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Clare Tollison

Re: MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Hey Monsoon. Good to hear from you again. I love that you share your problems with us. I am sad for your friend. Well, I am no expert in this. But tell her to ask a doctor the cure of it. Hope this helps her.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 am

Hello Monsoon. I hope you are precise. Sorry for your friend loss. Support her. Maybe take her out for movies or go shopping. These really help take ones to mind off. Meditation helps too. Ask her if she interested in yoga. She will really like it. Yoga helps to connect with nature. Hopefully, you will help her out in this hard time. Stay blessed.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Hey dear, what is your real name buddy? I will love to hear it honey. By the way, how is your friend dear? She has such a difficult journey. I'm sorry for whatever she went through. Hats off to her! She is a very strong lady. Please keep on supporting her.

Nicola carry

Post by Nicola carry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Hy dear. I don't know too much about it. please tell us more about it. I hope all things get better for her. Prayers are with her. All the best.Good luck.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. This is really sad. I am sorry for what your friend is experiencing. Ectopic pregnancies are dangerous. It is very unsafe. She must take any doctor advice. I hope you get better soon. Good luck. Stay positive.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Hey dear. I hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this with us. Sorry for your friend loss. She needs your support. Hope everything will be fine. Stay blessed you both. Keep sharing here on the forum. My prayers are with you.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:47 am

Hey, Moonson. It is always so motivating when people come out to share their experience. It gives all of others hope. You seem like a very strong person. Don't worry everything will be nice. I think you should see a doctor. Take care. God blessed you.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello there Moonson. Good to have you here again. You are one amazing personality dear. You are a beautiful gem. You seem like a very strong person. Don't worry everything will be fine. I think you should see a doctor. It is the best option for you. Lots of love and prayers for you.God bless you dear.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey there Monsoon. I am surprised her doctor didn't suggest surgery at one. Ectopics are always removed by surgery. There is an attempt made to save the organ. However, the priority lies in saving the life of the patient. Get her a second opinion asap. Best of luck. Keep us posted on her progress.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:59 pm

How are you? I'm so sorry to hear this. She must be devastated. She needs time to grieve please stay with her. She needs your time. My suggestion is to take some rest. All the best to you. Take care.