MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Moonson

MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Post by Moonson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello guys. I have a friend who has been going through some infertility problems. I thought maybe if i could share here i could get some help. So this old best friend of mine wants to know some few things. She is newly married and found recently that she is pregnant. However, in her first meeting to the doctor she was shocked. She was told that she has ectopic pregnancy. In her situation, the fertilized ovum was implanted at the fallopian tube. She came to me confused and crying. I understand her situation and empathize with her. Being new in this whole fertility issue. Her husband also feels disappointed of the outcome. Does anyone know how to deal with ectopic pregnancy? i really love my friend and would like to help her. If you have any information kindly post back here, I’ll be waiting. Thank you.

jabill

Re: MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Post by jabill » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 pm

what is it? Please tell us about it? I never heard about it. Hope everything gets easy for her.

Queen

Post by Queen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi there Monsoon, I think I have some information concerning this. Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo attaches itself somewhere else apart from the uterus lining. In your case as you have said, the embryo attached itself at the fallopian tube. This is dangerous. If she has realized the matter enough, she should go to the hospital. As the embryo develops to a fetus, it will occupy more space. The fallopian cannot expand more than some extent. Unlike the uterus which is designed to a capacity of holding a grown up baby. The fallopian tube instead might rapture. The consequences of this is daring. It can even lead to infertility. What your friend can do however is to go and see a profession. There is a surgery that can correct this. However, Majority of those who experience this have high chances of experiencing the same in their future pregnancies. I hope this will not be in her case. In due time I will send you more information on how to deal with ectopic pregnancy. I hope this will help your friend. Or anyone outside there going through the same.

Stephanie Johns

Post by Stephanie Johns » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:46 am

Ectopic pregnancy can be dangerous for the mother and it can even end up being fatal to the mother. Most ectopic pregnancies are painful too and that is an unbearable pain that the mother goes through. If your friend is not having any pain, then maybe the embryo might have traveled to the uterus and it is a good chance that it has. If it has not, she must take the cure for that and try a nonsurgical method which her doctor suggests about ending the current pregnancy. If once you have an ectopic pregnancy, there are chances that you have them in future but I hope and pray that this does not happen with your friend. A timely decision is required as this can end up in the rupture of the tube the baby is in and can lead to infertility because if the tube gets ruptured, you just have to remove it, there is no other option. But I pray that this pregnancy has traveled to the uterus and things turn out great for your friend.

Damaris

Post by Damaris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

I know of various friend going through a similar situation. Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo is implanted somewhere else not in the uterus. In your friends case, it was in the fallopian tube. I am afraid to say this but this case most of the times tend to re occur. But the good news is that there is a surgery that can help her. This means that the surgery is goin g to shift the embryo position. Whereby it gets implanted back at the uterus. I hope it will be successful. What you can do now is to encourage her. I understand that she is passing through a difficult time. Give her the courage that everything is going to be alright. Now that even the husband feels disappointed. It could be better if one person was optimistic. And this was suppose to be the husband. Since then she cannot find the courage in her husband. You should be providing that. No wonder she opted back to you so that you encourage her. That way she can encourage her husband.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:58 am

Hi monsoon. You said your friend is going through ectopic pregnancy and it's really sad. Dear usually these kind of pregnancies do not last long. They result in miscarriages . So do not make her hopeful regarding the baby. But it does not mean that if her first is ectopic she will not have a baby next time. I have a friend who suffered with the sane issue. And had two babies after that. So do not feel disheartened. She can have perfectly healthy babies in future. Just take good care of health . Visit a really good doctor and stay positive. You are a hood friend supporting her. In future keep your friend hopeful. And make her think positive.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Ectopic pregnancy can be dangerous for the mother and it can even end up being fatal to the mother. Most ectopic pregnancies are painful too and that is an unbearable pain that the mother goes through. If your friend is not having any pain, then maybe the embryo might have traveled to the uterus and it is a good chance that it has. If it has not, she must take the cure for that and try a nonsurgical method which her doctor suggests about ending the current pregnancy.

Cassey James

Post by Cassey James » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:31 am

Oh dear, what your friend has been through is very painful and dangerous at the same time. I would highly advise you to consult a surgical professional who can provide useful insight on the matter. Also, don't rush into medicines and treatment until and unless completely assured. Take care dear.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello dear, How are you?How is your friend feeling now?Your friend situation is very terrible.She must take any doctor advice.And make this that your friend thinks positive.she needs this.Have a good day to you.Best wishes to your friend.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 pm

hello, Monsoon. How are you doing? hope your friend is feeling better now. thanks for sharing your concerns here. I feel your friend should immediately get help from her doctor. Ask what's the best way to deal with it. Since ectopic pregnancies are risky, it is better to get them treated. please look after your friend. try to keep her calm. may she feel better soon.