The pain

Gia9

Re: The pain

Post by Gia9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 am

Gennie wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm
Everything seems normal but it isn't. That is why there are so many checkups done. It is important that you miss none. They help you to track your baby's growth. Moreover any problem can be dealt at the start. This keeps you and the baby safe. Never miss an appointment and take someone with you.
Yes, you're absolutely right.... periodic checkups are important. One should stick to the schedule. Sometimes the fetal death is identified during the process when they don't get a heartbeat during the scan and check up. But sometimes it's just during the birth that it's identified. Both are equally painful and grievous loss nonetheless. Also, I think in both the cases the foetal death happens at different times into the gestation... for if they do not find a heartbeat over the sessions and they are absolutely sure about it after recheck they'll refer a DnC and won't just let the woman carry it all along till the moment of childbirth.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Reese wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:56 pm
I still remember when my sister had her unborn child. It was devastating. Everything was normal. It was her second child. He was perfectly healthy. Then suddenly when he was born everything went wrong. It was shattering.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. How is your sister? I know still birth and misscariage are both loss of pregnancy. It is like the worst nightmare. I hope your sister has a brave heart to move ahead and also go ahead in life. I hope you will find a good sollution for your sister.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Ashley Leroy wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:27 pm
Hello there Reese.I hope you are doing good now. I am really sorry for everything you went through. Please stay calm and don't stress out. You will have a baby.Just believe in yourself and stay strong.God bless you dear. I hope everything get better at your side.Please take care of yourself.
The Most Common Known Causes of Stillbirths Include Placental Problems: Women with placental unexpectedness, or a pregnancy-related type of hypertension called preeclampsia.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Olivia wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:48 am
Hello there. Good afternoon. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. I am so sorry about your sister's situation. I am so sorry to hear this. Carrying a child for nine months and to lose it is devastating. I had a friend with similar circumstances. I remember how depressed she was all the time. Then she got pregnant with her second child who survived. Now she is a happy mother of two kids. Tell your sister not to lose hope. She needs all the support she can get. I am sure she will recover when she conceives again. I wish you all the best.
Regularly, since pregnancy is an ordinary procedure, the lady generally identifies fetal demise because of the non-attendance of fetal development and the typical procedure pursues with the uterus recognizing this and normally removing the dead hatchling.