Polyps?

Clare Tollison

Re: Polyps?

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Hey, this is a sensible question. Polyps are of many sorts. Most common are uterine polyps. If a lady has these polyps, then possibilities of pregnancy are reduced. As uterine polyps are directly connected to infertility. Treat your illness as early as attainable. Don't take tension. My prayers are with you.

Valentina Pal

Post by Valentina Pal » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Kate, how are you doing? Hope you are fine. Dear, I wish I could help but I can't because I don't know about polyps either. May God bless you with a healthy baby. Be happy always. Have a nice day. Take care. Bye.

Cassidy

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:31 am

Hey there. My friend had the same problem. She had to undergo surgery. Do consult a good doctor. Hope all goes well. Take care. God bless you dear.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 am

Hello, Kate, How are you doing now honey. Hope everything is well. This is something very uncommon. Even I have heard if this term for the first time. I Google about it and got to know it does have an adverse effect on fertility. Women who get it removed have a higher chance of getting pregnant. Might your doctor have explained you right? Consult some more doctors and than decide. Be happy and stay blessed.

tara

Post by tara » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Yes polyps can affect fertility. Still you can get pregnant too. If polyps are of lower quality. I wish the same for you. Still look after your diet. Take gluten free diet for few months. If you really wish to get pregnant naturally.

Olivia Stephen

Post by Olivia Stephen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Hello Kate, how are you? I am sorry I don't have much knowledge about Polyps. By the way, welcome to this forum honey. You are free to share your queries. We all are here like a small family. We find happiness in others happiness. We feel the pain when others are sad. Hope you are spending good time here.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:36 am

Hope you are fine. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for raising your voice through this post. You have shared useful information. Polyps are of many types. We should consult the doctor. Keep sharing here on the forum. Have a lovely time.

Antoinette

Post by Antoinette » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Hey there. Hope this finds you in good health. My friend had the same problem. She underwent surgery for this. Do consult a good doctor. Take care. Bless you dear.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:20 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have seen your post. well i have not much info regarding this. I wish i could help you. I can pray for you. This may not be a big issue on fertility. Hope you have babies soon. take care. God bless you.

Mcbeth Caire

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Hey there. My friend had the same problem. Most doctors recommend surgery for this. I hope all goes good. Dont stress much. Take care. All the best. Have a good life.