QUESTION...

Ailsa

Re: QUESTION...

Post by Ailsa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:45 am

Hey, there dear. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Sometimes we have to accept the fact that not everything can be how we want it to be. I am sorry but it is how it is. Try to look for other options. God Bless you. Take good care.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Hey! Buddy, How do you do? Hope you are doing well. welcome here. Hope you will enjoy there. you are very nice and good friend. you should distract her mind. plan some outing trips. Go shopping. Say to her all will be fine. Take care of you and her

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. I am really sorry to hear this. I know life has its lows. Just dont lose hope. All will go well. Take care. Bless you dear.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. Ah, the pain. I understand your situation. You should take her out more. Maybe get her busy in something she likes? A hobby? I wish you luck. You are truly a good friend. Have a great day.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi Merry. How are you? I hope you are doing good. I am so so sorry for her loss. Honey, I know that accidents in life do take place. The most important part is to move on. I know she is depressed at the moment. Tell her how beautiful life is. May God give her patience.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi there Merry. How is your friend? Firstly, do not remind her of the past. Indulge her in positive things around her. Show her how beautiful life is. Make her count her blessings. Life tests us in different ways. I hope she finds the courage to face it all. Prayers for her.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:29 am

Hi. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. miscarriages are always so draining. they are hurtful. try to distract her. don't let her remind of the past. introduce her to the miracles of life. make her dream again. spend time with her. love her.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Grief and mourning can last anywhere from less than a month to a year or more, depending on the circumstances of the miscarriage. Initially, the feelings are intense and all-encompassing. But over time, they begin to ease up, giving way to periods of relative calm, well-being, and, eventually, acceptance. During the mourning period, however, a woman's (and man's) emotions may be thrown into turmoil. If a woman has been trying hard to conceive, she may mourn the child she has lost as well as the fact that she's no longer pregnant. If she's suffered more than one miscarriage, she may be saddened by the fact that she's unable to carry a pregnancy to term. She may also feel empty, angry, irritable, worthless, or jealous of those who are pregnant, and may be preoccupied with her loss or unable to take pleasure in life. What's more, men and women often experience a miscarriage differently. Men tend to have less of an emotional attachment to the pregnancy in the early months, so they may feel less pained and grief-stricken by the miscarriage. Sometimes this can cause a misunderstanding and conflict in a marriage, since each partner tends to expect the other to react to the miscarriage in a similar way.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:17 am

Hi hope youre well. How is your friend doing now? Why would people remind her of it. That is so cruel. Just be there for her. Console her and make her feel good. Have a good day.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey! How are you, honey? Great to know that you are concerned about your friend. Spend time with her. Time heals everything. May God ease her pain. Take care. Regards.