QUESTION...

Sophia

Re: QUESTION...

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:02 am

First of I thanks to you for posting on the forum. It's your trust in us. I hope you are fine. I suggest her to read books and do exercises. She must take a healthy diet to keep strong. I know miscarriage happens to most of the women. There is a light at the end of every tunnel. So don't lose hope and forget the past. If you always remember the past then it is difficult to move forward. Hope you understand. Wishing you a healthy life.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:18 am

Hi dear. Hope this finds you in good health. You need to be with her. Support her. She needs you dear. Take care. All the best. Have a good day.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:34 pm

My sister went through the same. I just stayed with her as much as I can. She suffered a lot. Eventually, she got better. She had a baby after two years. She got happy again. Hope this helps.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello there dear. Hope you are doing good. How is life? I suggest her to take her mind off. Have some other activities. Hope all goes good and better. Take care. Bless you. Have a nice day.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 am

Hey there. How are you? She needs to take time off. Her mental health is really important. Hope things get better. Take care. Wish her luck. Have a healthy day.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:37 am

Hey, there dear. I feel sorry for your friend. I can understand her feelings. Tell him to be positive all the time. Do not let her lose hope. She should stay strong. I hope things get better with time. Take care. Stay blessed my love. All the best to you.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Dear Merry. Your friend needs professional help. She needs to see a psychiatrist. He might put her on some medication. Once stable, you can get her involved in some positive activities. Joining some kind of club would be nice. Going for a vacation together is another option. Make sure to involve her husband. It is a long process.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Oh dear Im so sorry for you. Please dont lose hope. It is the only thing we need the most in our lives. That is what keeps us going. No honey, youre stronger than that. Take care of yourself. Be positive.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Hey dear. Hope you are fine. How is she now? Dear, I have seen many cases where women have consecutive four and even five miscarriages. So encourage her. Failures lead towards the success. Don't be too sad. It will decrease her conceiving chances also. Best of luck to her.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope all is good. How is she now? Just give her full support. I hope things get better with time. Take care. All the best love. Have a good day.