QUESTION...

Kyliee

Re: QUESTION...

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. It is very sad to hear. Please be with her. Don't leave her alone. Try to divert her mind. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you both. Good luck.

Ella August

Post by Ella August » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:19 pm

My friend just went through a miscarriage. I was there with her at the doctor. She broke down crying. It was so bad. I can not just picture that moment again in my mind. It was so heart breaking. Well, she is better now.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:52 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Being emotional in this situation is very natural. She is going through an emotional period. If she is crying let her cry. Its important for her to get back in to normal life. May God help her. Take Care.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 am

Hi, Dear. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. You seem to be a concerned fellow. Going through a miscarriage is devastating. It breaks my heart reading your post. May God give her the strength to overcome this loss. May the coming days bring her fortune. Take care.

ele

Post by ele » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:39 am

Hey Merry. How are you? I hope you are fine. Obviously it is going to hurt her if people keep talking about it. Ask people not to mention this infront of her. Keep negative people away from her. I don’t understand people who do this. Don't they have brains.

Mcbeth Caire

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Hey there. Thanks for sharing this. This forum is an amazing place to express. Hope everyone benefits. Take care. God bless you all. Have a good day.

sareh

Post by sareh » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Hey Merry. How are you my dear? I hope you are good. I am so sorry to hear this. Your friend must be really depressed. I handled my sister in similar situation. It was really hard, I must say. I know what you are going through. One of you has to be strong and support the other.

sarah loren

Post by sarah loren » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey Merry, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Oh that's really sad honey. I can understand her feelings. It's really a hard time. It's really difficult to forget past. Make her feel comfortable as much as you can. Everything will be fine soon.

ely

Post by ely » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Hey Merry. I hope you are fine and happy. I am sad upon reading your post. Is your friend fine now? You should stay with her at her place. Keep her under your supervision. She can get depressed and take actions she will regret later. You should stay with her in such a situation.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 am

Hey Merry. How are you dear? I hope you get all the happiness. I like people who take time out for their friends. You can't make her forget this. Let her cry and take all the depression out of her head. Time will heal everything. You can’t just do that with a click.