Past!¿

Lenora

Re: Past!¿

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:50 am

Hi, Merry. I hope this finds you well. I feel so sad for your friend's loss. People are very greedy. They should not behave like that. I hate such people. Tell her to try again. She should have confidence. Everything will be fine. Take care a lot. Have a nice day.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:13 am

Hey there. I feel very sad for your friend. I can feel her pain. Miscarriage is really painful. I think she should ignore people's views. She should enjoy her life. Just tell her to be strong. Take care. Best of luck.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 am

Hi! How are you? whats up dude? Hope you are good. I am sorry about your friend. It is really painful. Merry, you are the best friend and lady. In this difficult situation, you are with her. say her all will fine soon. Best wishes.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. I know life has its hardships. Just keep faith. Life will work out. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you. All the best dear.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:48 pm

I am glad she is even trying. Many people in this case go in depression. Tell her not to hear to what others say. God will help us. Take her out, away from all those who bring her pain. She deserves a lot of happiness. Have a nice time.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi. Hows your friend is doing now? Ask her husband to take her away from such type of people. A trip to foreign would be best in this regard. You can also give her quality time to make her able to forget about her past. Good luck. Have a nice day.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am really sorry for your friends' loss. I know, it is not a small thing. Past can't be changed or removed. You have to grow with accepting it. So that when people remind you of it, you don't put yourself back there. Instead, try two steps ahead.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:56 am

Hi. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. I don't why people are so cruel. this is really sad. I think she needs a change. Ask her husband to take her out on a trip. you can spend time with her. Take her to shopping. Distract her. Love her.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi Merry. The best thing is to ignore. People have a compulsion to talk. Let them be. Try to be busy. Having good friends around helps too. Adopting a good hobby. Spend your time positively. Best wishes.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 pm

After a miscarriage, it may help to talk with someone who's been through the same experience, or to join a support group that meets regularly. SHARE, a national organization for couples who've experienced miscarriage, may be able to put you in touch with a support group in your area. During pregnancy and after a miscarriage, a woman's hormone levels change rapidly. As a result, many women experience mood swings and/or depression. If you're having trouble dealing with these emotions, speak with your doctor, who can refer you to a counselor if necessary. Ask for household help. As you recover from a miscarriage, ask friends and relatives to help with household chores, like laundry, errands, or cooking. You'll need time to physically and emotionally heal, and it can help to lighten some of your day-to-day responsibilities. Be mindful of your feelings. Immediately after a miscarriage, you may find it hard to be around friends and relatives who are pregnant or have babies. If it feels too painful to see them, give yourself permission not to visit. Tell them that you still hold them dear, but that this is a difficult time for you and it's just too hard to see them now. Also, think about how you feel before accepting any invitations to a baby shower, baptism, or first birthday party.