Past!¿

Diane Castle

Re: Past!¿

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi Merry! Hope you're doing good. I am so sorry about your friend's miscarriage. It saddens me to imagine the pain she must have gone through. But it is great that she is trying to move on as that's the hardest part. I can't believe the people who are hindering her from doing so. You must try to make sure that she does not have to come across such people or that she learns to ignore them. I wish you both all the best!

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Ignorance is the best policy. That is what my life has taught me. I think you should tell this to her too. She has to ignore the world and live her life happily. People will only tear her down. She must not listen to anyone. It is her life.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey there. Sorry to hear about your friends miscarriage. I know nothing can replace the loss. Just hope for a better future. All the best dear. Have a good life. Bless you.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 am

Hi. How are you? I know the pain can be bad. Life can get really hard. I hope everything gets better. Just hope for the best. Prayers with you. Take care.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:12 am

Hey love. How are you? Hope all is good. I know the pain is really hurting. Just have hope and faith. I hope it all goes good. Take care. All the best Have a good day.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Dear Merry. Your friend should stop listening to such people ASAP. Cut the negativity out. Surround yourself with positive people. Such people bring positive vibes in your life. They help you heal. I suggest you take her to some group therapy sessions. Otherwise, I think you are a great support for her too. Best of luck you two.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Feel free to share anything you like. Yes, you are right. We all should encourage each other. It's ultimate support system. I wish everybody a happy and healthy life. Never take anything for granted.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Hey, merry. How is your friend now? Dear, keep your friend s away from these peoples. They are discouraging her. You just keep supporting her. She needs you at this time. She is in depression. Try to lessen het anxiety. Stay with her for the maximum time. All the best yo her.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

it saddens me greatly that you have gone through such awful times. It baffles me that people are blaming you for the unfortunate events. In no way is it your fault. There are some things that are just bound to happen by God. Life can be terribly unfair sometimes. But please know that you are not to blame.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. I know life gets tough at times. Just know better things are always ahead. Have faith dear. Take care. Bless you.