Past!¿

Kyliee

Re: Past!¿

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Hope you are fine. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for raising your voice through this post. She is lucky to have you. Please try to divert her mind. Go with her to a picnic. Tell her to be strong. All the best dear. Keep sharing here on the forum.

Ella August

Post by Ella August » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:18 pm

I do not get why some people are so mean in this world. They shatter peoples dreams. They do not allow them to move on from their past. This is so bad. Your friend should ignore what ever everyone has to say. She should focus on her future and that's all. Good luck to her.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:15 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have seen your post about your friend. She is really going through an emotional phase. If people are still concerning about her past. Leave them all. Try to not met with them. Ife they can't help her to heal. Then they don't have the right to meet with her.

Mcbeth Caire

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Hey there love. How are you? Hope all is good. I mean people just are like this. Dont lose hope. I hope it all gets better. Bless you. Lots of love. Take care.

ele

Post by ele » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Hey Merry. How are you? I hope you are good. I am happy that you are by her side. You should tell people to not remind her of that. Distract her mind, she needs a distraction. She should move on with her life.

sareh

Post by sareh » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey Merry dear. I hope you are fine. I would like to tell you that you are truly a good friend. You should be given an award. It is very rare these days that friends help their friends. Stay by her side like this forever. She needs it and you give us friendship goals.

ely

Post by ely » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey Merry sweetheart. How are you? I hope you are fine.I am happy that she made the decision of moving on. This is very brave and string of her. She will get through this don't worry. Time will fly and it will heal everything.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:54 am

Hey Merry. How are you doing sweetheart? I hope you are fine and happy. I never understand this that why don't people understand the situation of the other person. They should be very careful while talking to a mother who has gone through miscarriage. I often hear people asking stupid questions about miscarriages. This makes me angry.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 am

Hey. Hope you are doing well. I show my condolence on miscarriage. Don't lose hope and be relax. I suggest her keep trying. One day she would be succeeded. There are hurdles in every way. She just needs courage. I suggest her be strong and believe in God. God bless her with a baby soon. Take care!. Have a nice day.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:20 am

Hey love. How are you? Hope all is well. Dont lose hope. Have faith in good dear. With time all will go well. All the best. Prayers with you. Take care. Stay blessed.