Past!¿

Emily Pratt

Re: Past!¿

Post by Emily Pratt » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Oh gosh that's sad. People are so cold. Why cant they see others happy. It makes me sick. Encourage her to move past it. This is better for her. Much love to her

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:22 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. well if the people reminds you about your past. then your friend should not meet with them. the people who gives you anxiety and depression Try to avoid them. positive around you gives you the hope. Take Care.

Amelia Rose

Post by Amelia Rose » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 am

Hey there. How is life? Hope things are going good. We can just hope and pray. You need to stay strong. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Lots of love.

henrey pactus

Post by henrey pactus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello? I hope your friend is fine. Its very hard time for her. It's not her fault.No matter what the other says. Give her your precious time and care. Tr to keep up her confidence. Be brave.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 pm

I never wanted to be the woman who scares everyone away. I needed to take charge in a sense of my pain and, with compassion, teach others how they could comfort me. Some people were not worth the effort it is a case by case basis. You see it in cancer patients, widows, end of life situations etc. It is a club we have a lifetime membership. The days you want out of the club are the days you find another mother or father in your situation and spend time around them for comfort. I used to wonder why there are SO many people in the world, one reason may be that we can find comfort, companionship and love from others in situations similar to our own. This is the true comfort, to be in the same boat. To not be alone. Don’t be alone in your grief. There are Facebook and internet support groups but even more important there are other mothers who have been there in the darkness and can go there with you.

Cassidy

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:35 am

Hey dear. How is life? Hope things are good. I know the pain can be really bad. Life can get really hard. I hope everything gets better. Just hope for the best. Prayers with you. Take care. God bless you.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:19 am

Hi dear. It is truly a painful fact to accept. It is especially difficult for her. Despite sharing her feelings with people she would be unable to forget that. You should help her forget the past. Keep her involved in different activities. Try to do things that can make her happy. Keep on repeating her past good memories. That may be helpful for her to forget the recent past. May God help her. Best wishes.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:05 am

Hi. How are you? I feel so sad for your friend. I can feel her pain. Miscarriage is really painful. I think she should ignore people's views. She should enjoy her life. Just tell her to be strong. You should be with her. I wish her happiness. Good luck. Stay blessed.

Olivia Stephen

Post by Olivia Stephen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

Take your friend out of the country dear. If she'll live in the same place, she will keep on crying. Take her to a new place. Take her to a different malls. She will be introduced to new things. Then, she will forget all her past. Tell her to stay away from such people who are disturbing her.

Antoinette

Post by Antoinette » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey there. You should really support your friend. Her mental health is very important. Be with her. Calm her. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless her dear.