Past!¿

Merry

Past!¿

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 am

Hey guys, I want to share something with you. My friend just had a miscarriage. She was very depressed. After all, it wasn't a small pain. Now, she's trying to move on. Whenever she plans to move on, people remind her the past. Tell me guys, what shall I do? Will be very kind of you all.

Welesly

Re: Past!¿

Post by Welesly » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:40 am

Hey, she is lucky to have you. Ask her husband to take her out for a trip. They both must leave the city or the country. She must enjoy her life. You must take care of her. She will be happy soon. Take care.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Oh dear, this is not tolerable at all. Kindly tell her to move on. I just hate such people. They should feel her pain. She went through all this hell. She needs to take rest. After all,she's a human and she has feelings. Take care of yourself.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Yes, you are right miscarriage a child is a very panic situation. Please advise him to never concentrate on other peoples. It's their job to down others. Tell him to just take care of himself. Everything will be fine. Thanks. Have a bright future.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi, Merry. How are you? How are things at your end? How is your friend now? Going through a miscarriage is hell. Spend more time with her. Take her to a beach. Show her how beautiful life is. You can even cook with her. She will feel happy after enjoying her favorite food maybe. I'll pray to God to give her the patience to go through this loss. Take care.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Hey.Firstly I m glad that you are sharing your information.how are you feeling now?I know its very bad phase for your friend.God help her.May He earase her worries.It can hard to look at the brighter side.Look forward to the happy times.Stay blessed.

Shayle

Post by Shayle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Hey dear. Thanks for sharing this post. I hope everyone here benefits from this. This forum is really helpful. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi, Darling. I know that it is not easy. To bear the loss of your child. May God give you strength and patience to overcome this loss. You just need to be strong and never leave the rope of hope. Things will be better soon. Just have faith. Take care. Goodnight!

Nikkita Mall

Post by Nikkita Mall » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:21 am

Hi Merry, how are you? I feel so sad for your friend's loss 🙁. Tell her to go somewhere else, on vocations! wherever she wants to go for some days. I think this is the best therapy for depressed and sad people. Just Try your best to be there for your friend as best as you can. May God give her the strength to bear this pain. God bless you both. Take care.

Fifi Smiley

Post by Fifi Smiley » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Hey Marry. How are you and your friend? I am very sad to hear this. People are very selfish, they don't think before speaking and hurting any one. I think she should ignore them and move on. We only get life once. May god help you. Take care. Have a blessed day.