Accident

Zeke Nora

Re: Accident

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello! Sheezan dear, How are you? It is very sad and painful. It is very painful. I can feel and understand the pain. she should more care of her. Take proper diet and exercise. Say her to be strong. God will bless her again. Be with her. Stay bless. Take care

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi, Honey. Hope you are doing good. This is so sad. I hope she comes up with the loss soon. Accidents in life do happen. We have not to give up. We should be brave to face anything. I hope you have a good day ahead. May God bless us all. Take care.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Hey there buddy. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. i know life has its hard times. Just keep faith. All will go well. Take care. Bless you dear.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am sorry for her loss. I think she should talk to a doctor about it. If there is any solution, well and good. If there isn't, she can go for surrogacy. I wish her luck!

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi, Dear. How are you doing? It is very sad to listen to this. I know this is such a sad moment for the family. It is as you are in trauma. You need to get up in life. See how colorful it is. May God bless us all. Have a nice day.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey Sheezan. So sorry to know about your cousin. Has she seen some good doctor? There must be something for her. Why does she keep losing the babies? Support her, please. Depression is another grave disease. Best wishes.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:15 am

Hi. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. this is really sad. weakness causes a lot of complications in pregnancy. ask her to take a well balanced diet. diet plays a very important role in conceiving. she should take care of herself. support her. make her feel loved. more power to you.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Suffering from a miscarriage or stillbirth can be very traumatic. Not only is it taxing on you physically, but emotionally as well. While a woman’s body can heal and recover relatively quickly from a miscarriage, emotionally, the healing process can take much longer. Although many women do not want to deal with their feelings after a pregnancy loss, facing them can help you pull through and emerge a stronger person. As with any loss, it is normal for couples to feel grief after a miscarriage. Unfortunately, far too often, outwardly displaying signs of grief is seen as a sign of weakness, causing some to be tempted to bottle up this emotion. Though you may want to appear emotionally strong to those around you, it is important to keep in mind that entering a grieving period after a significant loss is a perfectly normal human emotion. There is no specific amount of time that a couple is expected to grieve after a pregnancy loss. How long a woman and her partner mourn for will vary from couple to couple and is not dictated by the length of a pregnancy. Whether you had an early miscarriage or stillbirth, the pain can be equally acute. Only you will know how long you need to grieve for.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 am

Tell her to seek therapy. She must be suffering from ptsd. Such incidences can have lifelong impacts on ones mental health. She must take help. It is important for her wellbeing. Just be there for her. Make her feel belonged. God bless her.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey! How are you? How is your friend now? Spend time with her. Try to console her. May God bless her. Take care of her. May she get well soon.