Accident

Charlotte Gail

Re: Accident

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:18 am

Hey there. How are you? Hope she is doing fine now. I know life can get rough at times. Just have hope and faith. Hope all gets better with time. Take care. May God bless you.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 am

Hello. Thinking of old bad memories is useless. This is the time to move forward. Bearing past pains in her mind may ruin her present and your future as well. Just be positive. Take care. Stay blessed.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey Sheezan. That is so sad. How come every baby dies? I do not understand. Did she have a proper diagnosis? What are her internal organs like? Please share some details. I want to know how can an accident cause it. Hope to hear from you.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:46 pm

I suggest you don't lose hope and keep calm. I have seen many cases like you. They succeeded after wait. I advise you to take some healthy diet and adopt a healthy life style. As there may be an issue of health. Because every time you are losing because of your nervousness. Your nervous is not controlled by you.My Prays are with you.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 pm

Oh so sad to hear this. I have just read another case like this. That woman had a severe car accident in the past years. But now luckily she is pregnant. Tell her about this story. It will motivate her. Maybe it will lessen her depression. Take care of her especially. May God bless her. All the best.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey dear, how are you? I hope you are doing good. I know it is very difficult for you. May God give you strength. Everything will be fine. This is so tough for you. This is fortune. Your in laws are so cruel. Just calm down and don’t take stress. Have a nice day dear.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey. How are you? Really sorry to hear this. Just dont lose hope. Have faith. Dont stress dear. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:56 am

Hello there. How are you? Really sorry to hear about this. I know it must be painful. Just dont stress out. Take care of yourself. Hope things get good. Take care. Bless you.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi Sheezan,how are you dear? Really sad to hear about your cousin. It is a big loss indeed. However,it will be difficult to suggest anything since actual problem is unknown. Please take her to a good doctor. Hope she recovers soon. My prayers are with her.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. Just dont stress out. I hope and pray things go good. Take care. Bless you. All the very best. Have a good day dear.