Accident

Mcbeth Caire

Re: Accident

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Hey there. Really sorry to hear about this. I hope this finds you in good health. Just be patient and have hope. Wish you all the luck. Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day.

ele

Post by ele » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Hey Sheezan. How are you? I hope you are fine. Oh my god! How did the accident happen? Did she get very serious injuries? I am concerned for her. I am glad that she is alive. Fertility issues are because of that accident? Are you sure about this?

sareh

Post by sareh » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey Sheezan dear. How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Are you sure that this problem is related to that accident. I don't think so that this is the case. There is something else to it. Get a proper medical check up. It will confirm everything.

ely

Post by ely » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:03 pm

Hey Sheezan. How are you? I hope you are doing great. I feel so sad for your cousin. She will be alright. You have to stay strong to motivate her. You have to give her hope. You can not get weak and sad about this. You will be the motivation for her. Stay strong.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Hello, Sheezan. How are you doing? I hope your friend is feeling much better now. I feel so sorry for her loss. May God give her the strength to stand firm in time. Accidents do happen. This is all part of life. How we stand firm against all the problem is our success. I know she can go through it. I will pray to God he will solve all her problems. Take care.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 am

Hey Sheezan. How are you? I hope you are fine dear. I am so sorry for the loss. I am really sad upon reading this. I want to help her just like you do. I would be needing details for that. Share the details as soon as possible.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 am

Hello, dear. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing problem. I suggest her take organic food. You know organic food is much strong than normal. It contains vitamins and protein that are healthy. So I hope it will help your's cousin. Secondly, don't take too much stress. Stress is also one of the causes of weakness. I wish her the best of luck in the future. God bless her. Have a nice day.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:20 am

Hey buddy. Hope life is fine. Really sorry to hear this. I hope and pray things get better. Life has its way to work through. Hope it brings out the best for you. Take care. All the best dear.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 pm

This is so tragic. I am glad she is fine. She has suffered a huge loss. I can not imagine her pain. Stay with her. Do not let her depress herself. Talk to her and give her your support.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey friend. How are you? This is really sad. I hope things are better now. Just pray and have faith. Wish you all the luck. Take care. Have a good life. God bless you.