Accident

Sheezan

Accident

Post by Sheezan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 pm

My cousin suffered an accident last year. From that time she is not able to conceive. Every baby of hers die because of weakness. I can not see her this sad. What shoud I do? Do you guys know how to help her out of this? She is going into depression.

Lisa Nax

Re: Accident

Post by Lisa Nax » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello Dear Sheeza, It's really sad to know about your cousin's accident and the condition she is suffering from. It will be difficult to suggest since the actual condition is not known. Could you please share what exactly happened to her in the accident?. Sometimes the internal damage causes problems. Hope she recovers soon. Just be there with her for moral support :)

Daisy_john

Post by Daisy_john » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:48 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good in health. Really sad to hear about the miscarriages of your friends. its a great loss we cant fill it up. The thing is that she must consult with her doctor before planning for babies. As its losing babies mentally and physically weakens her. For instance hang out with her. It might be helpful for her to change her mood Take Care.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Hey love. Hope you are doing well. Having a child is the greatest gift possible. However if you cannot have one then there are other methods. There is the option of surrogacy, IVF and even adoption. She can even consult a doctor and go for a treatment. Believe me everything will get better. Just remain positive.

Broklyns

Post by Broklyns » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:05 am

Sorry for the loss. Miscarriages are real pain. Your friend must go to the doctor! By words it looks as if she is not fit! She must take care of herself. All my prayers are with her. Take care and eat healthy!

Janner

Post by Janner » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Hey there Sheezan. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. It's really sad to know about her. Give her your time and company. Tell her there are other options too. Please do not lose hope. Everything will be fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. God bless you, dear. She must take care of herself. Enjoy the life.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Hai? Hows your friend condition now? Its very panic time for your friend. Try to console her and give her courage. She has many other options to get a child. Surrogacy and adoption is also a good option. I hope she will get her own kids in her arms. Wish you the best of luck.

keren

Post by keren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 am

First and most importantly is to take her out of depression. This state will not let her carry a baby. She might need help of a counselor. She must be mentally peace at mind. Also please ask.her to take some yoga classes. It will help her and motivate her to progress.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. It's really hard to go through. I am sorry for your pain. Fingers crossed! I hope your levels are sound. Best wishes to you having a healthy pregnancy in the future. Also if there are any recalled products you will still make HCG until they are incorporated. Have a good day.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am

Hello dear, how are you doing? Well, how's your friend now? I hope she is doing better now. Please don't let her go into depression. She needs you buddy. Try to spend more and more time with her. I hope you understand.