Fell

Sylvie

Re: Fell

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. I am sorry for your pain. The doctor is right. You see your body needs some time to heal. You need to give it some time. Till that, focus on yourself. Have a good day.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey, There. I am so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences are with you. You should not lose hope. This is the rule number 1 of life. I know there are good and bad days both. You should stand firm. May God bless us all.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:31 am

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for you. Your husband is right. your body is not ready to go through any pain soon. you should take rest. everything takes time. don't rush it. take it slow. keep struggling. you will be blessed soon.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:36 am

Hello Sheezan. I can understand your frustration. However, if your body is not ready how do you expect it to carry a pregnancy. Pregnancy puts an additional burden on your body's resources. Be rational. Your husband cares about you. Do not push him away. Consider his feelings too. Hope you understand.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:51 pm

The important thing to remember is that mourning is a process that takes time. While some people are able to put aside their feelings and move on, others find that they need weeks or even months to be able to fully function again. Eventually, though, the pain of a miscarriage will subside and the world will indeed look brighter. But until then, it's important to honor your feelings and to take the time you need to grieve.
If you're feeling too fragile to talk about your miscarriage or to deal with other people's reactions, ask a friend, relative, or coworker to tell others so you don't have to discuss it. Don't take hurtful comments to heart. Many people don't realize how profound a loss miscarriage is and may say things like "Don't worry, you can always try again." More often than not, though, people don't mean to be insensitive, they're just unaware of how you're feeling and can't fully comprehend your pain. Help others understand. If you feel up to it, educate the important people in your life about pregnancy loss. During your healing process, friends and relatives may pressure you to "move on," "get over things," or "return to life as usual." But don't feel as though you need to comply until you're ready. Your pain is a normal response to the profound loss you've suffered, and you needn't blame yourself or apologize to anyone for how you feel.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 am

Hey im so sorry. Well health over everything else. You can have the kid later. When youre in a better shape. Please go easy on yourself. Pregnancy is not easy. And weak body can complicate everything.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I know it is hard for you to accept. But You have to accept that its not your fault. You should take care of yourself. May God bless you. Have a great day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 pm

You went through a major problem. It is fine to be a little dramatic. You and your husband should sit and talk about this. Try to understand each other. I know you will want to have a baby after some time. You are in pain right now. Take care.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:37 am

Dear sheezan. Your doctor and hubby are both right. You must give some rest and healing time to your body. You have to listen. They all can understand how much you want your own baby. But rushing will only male situation worse. So please relax and be healthy.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:21 am

Hey lovely. Hope you are done now. Dear, in my opinion, you should wait for sometime. now you are in a depression. It's hard for you to conceive at this stage. So, take your time. And don't worry. Hope soon you will get a good news. Good luck.