Fell

alistina

Re: Fell

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey Dear,How are you? hope you are good now. Sad to know about your miscarriage. The thing is that you should take care of yourself first. A healthy mother can birth a healthy child. So first try to come in to the vital situation. I hope for the best. God Bless you.

Holly

Post by Holly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:08 pm

You need to wait. The doctor is right. Sometimes there are internal injuries. They require a great amount of deal to be fixed. Take your time. You are young. Your organs are healthy. Don't risk your life. There is no substitute for life.

Etta

Post by Etta » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:58 am

Hi. I hope this finds you well. It is so sad to hear about your miscarriage. I can understand your feelings. I think your husband is right. You should wait for sometime. Your health is so important. You should be patient. You can try again after some time. Take care. Stay blessed.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 am

Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I feel sorry for whatever you are going through. This is one of like horror stories in one's life. I would suggest you to take rest as the doctor suggest. You will be able to have your own baby once the doctor recommends you fit. Relax and calm down and take good preparation for getting pregnant.