Fell

Sheezan

Fell

Post by Sheezan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:08 pm

I fell from stairs last month and had a miscarriage. The doctor says that I should rest and not wish for a baby for long! He says that my body is not ready to hold a baby. I can not wait. I want a baby , my own kid! No one understands me! When I talk to my husband about it we end up fighting! He says that he cares for my health but I say I do want a kid. I do I control my frustration.

Daisy_john

Re: Fell

Post by Daisy_john » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:23 am

Hey Dear, How are you? Hope you are good in health. My Dear your husband is care about. Don’t be so rushy as it may leads to some serious issue. For instance you have to be patient. Be relax yourself. As much as you could relax yourself you would be able to get your baby soon. You must think this time will also pass away. A good time will come in your way soon. Eat healthy and think positive. Take Care.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:36 am

Hey girl. Hope you are doing well. It's sad to hear about your accident. I feel your pain. At this point you should be concerned about your health. Nothing is more important than your life. Your husband cares for you. Do not fight with him. Be a support for each other in this difficult time. It is too soon to think about a child. Be patient. You can have as many babies as you want but only once you recover completely. Take care.

Janner

Post by Janner » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. It is so sad to hear about your miscarriage. I can understand your feelings. But you should care about your health also. Eat fresh fruits and healthy meal. This will help you a lot. May God bless you, honey. Hope you have your own baby soon. Take care of yourself. Goodbye.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:55 am

Hello? I hope you are fine. I am feeling very sad about you. Your husband is right that your health is most important. Wait for a time. you will get a very sweet baby very soon. Don't lose hope. Keep up your moral high. Be positive.

keren

Post by keren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 am

Don't get do frustrated. If you will be do mad it won't help you. Instead try to relax your mind. Doctor is right. Give sometime for the body to heal. It will be better for you dear. Also try meditation. It gives peace of mind. Eat healthy and relax.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:06 am

Oh dear, this is so sad. Your husband cares for you buddy. You must understand him. Having your own baby will be dangerous for you. It can be harmful for your body. Have a good day dear. Always stay happy buddy.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. You should have been careful. I am sorry for your pain. You need to wait for a little. The body does need to recover. It can be dangerous if you try right away. Have patience.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 pm

hello? Dear frustration is not the solution to anything. Thank God that your husband cares you a lot. Keep patience. If you want baby than you may also be adopted it. But first, give priority to your health. That is very important for you and your family. Thanks a lot. Have a nice future. God bless you.

Maybel

Post by Maybel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 am

Hey darling. I know this might be hard. Don't lose hope. Stay strong. Have faith in life. I hope everything goes good. Take care of your self. Good bye.