Time Therapy.

Carol Jenkins

Re: Time Therapy.

Post by Carol Jenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi Rosalie. Losing a baby is the biggest loss ever. I wonder how couples gain the courage again. I have seen some very brave people fail. An emotional battle is another story. It takes real time to heal. Support groups cater for all of this. The present platform is one such effort.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:18 am

Hi. How are you? I agree. losing a baby is the worst nightmare. Mother is emotionally connected to her baby during fertility. losing it causes unbearable pain. I am sorry for your loss. you must remember life doesn't end at one point. you need to be positive. stay strong.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Grief is not the only emotion associated with miscarriages. Other typical emotions reported by woman who have lost a pregnancy include depression, loneliness and isolation. Although these feelings are perfectly normal, if you are having troubles coping day to day because of your emotions, you may want to make an appointment with your health care provider. When your emotions begin to interfere with your daily activities, it can be a sign of major depression, a health issue that requires professional attention. Another common emotional response to a spontaneous abortion is self-blame. Many women often feel that if only they had done something differently, if only they hadn’t had that glass of wine before they found out they were pregnant, they wouldn’t have miscarried. These thoughts can ring in your mind for weeks, making it even harder to get over your loss. Miscarriage can also cause a woman to feel intense anger and jealousy towards other women, even friends, who are pregnant. While these emotions can be appalling, they will eventually pass and fade.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:21 am

It is one of the most painful experiences for expecting parents. Carrying the baby inside you for so long and then losing them. It is really difficult. Grief is a natural response to such a tragedy. Some people try to distract themselves by trying again immediately. While others want to take their time to overcome the agony. My prayers for all the grieving parents.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi! Hope are you doing? You are right. Miscarriages are very painful. It like the worst thing happen to anyone. But you must have faith in yourself. Do not lose hope in a hard time. Take care.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Hey Honey. How are you doing? I agree with you. Time heals everything. We just have to stay calm. It is the right thing to do in hard times. Take care.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 am

It's the most difficult phase of ones life. Losing a child. There can be nothing more grieving then crying over your dead baby. But time is a big heal. Gradually the pain will lessen. But no one can forget the baby. I wish that this tough time does not comes on any one.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:18 am

Hey dear. Thanks for such a wonderful piece of information. Well, time matters a lot in all cases. And in case of conceiving and also conceiving after a loss, time is the important factor. There should be some gap. In case of a loss, there must be some time. So that one can a bring herself to a normal routine. You have explained it also. Have a good day.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello Rosalie. I hope you are doing well. This is so true. I can feel the emotions and feelings of a mother who lose her baby. This is very painful and heartbreaking indeed. As the saying time heals all wounds. This is actually true. Our body needs to heal too after such a huge loss. We need to let it recuperate for some time. Both mentally and physically. This is a good thought. But all you need to do is relax. And never leave your strength behind. Be strong. Take care a lot.

Holly

Post by Holly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 pm

I agree with you Rosalie. Losing a kid is very tough. However parents need to cope with it. It is a part of life. You cannot grieve over this your whole life. Not only the parents but the whole family is affected. There are more people who are connected to that child in one way or another. That is why support each other.