Time Therapy.

ely

Re: Time Therapy.

Post by ely » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey Rosalie sweetheart. I like how concerned for all of us. You took time out for us. Thanks for writing this post. It is an eye opener for all of us. You are right one should share the history with doctor. It can save us from future depression and sadness.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 am

Hey Rosalie. How are you? Are you fine and happy with your life? Thanks for showing concern. Your post is informative. I agree with you that one should not for get her medical history. It can be really helpful in the next pregnancy. One can be cautious about what went wrong last time.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 am

Hey. What an amazing post. I hope you are at your best. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. These all are positive in all sense. These are good for motivation. I hope all ladies will get encouraged after reading this post. I know it is very difficult to forget the past. So this post will be helpful for others. Wish you a healthy and prosperous life. Take care!

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:19 am

Hi friend. How are you? Hope things are good. Thanks for the motivation. I hope people benefit from this. Take care. All the best. Have a healthy day dear.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Time heals everything. You do not forget what you went through. It will always be a huge part of your life. You just learn to live with it with time. Time heals you. I second you. Stay blessed.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey there. Thanks for sharing. This forum is an amazing place to share feelings. I hope everyone has motivation reading this. All the best. Take care. Have a great day.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 am

Hey there. How are you? How is life? Thanks for sharing. Just have hope. Have faith in good. Life will reward. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:34 am

Hello, My love. Miscarriages or losing babies is admittedly uncomfortable. Mother is showing emotion connected to her kid throughout fertility. Just be positive. Take care. Stay blessed my love. All the best to you.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Hey Rosalie. You have struck some notes here. True ones too. A pregnancy loss is indeed a roller coaster ride. The father is not given much attention. We must remember he suffers too. The women are emotional beings. They often lighten their hearts by crying and talking. Men are a different story. More debate should be done on this topic.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:47 pm

This information is great! You have discussed something important. I am thankful to you! Thanks for sharing this! We are gaining a lot of benefit from this post. Thanks for posting such useful post. Take care!