Time Therapy.

wulf

Re: Time Therapy.

Post by wulf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:36 am

Hello to you all here! I'm new to this forum and i read a lot of posts here , to say truth that is awful. That is awful that a lot of young ladies are struggling with lots of problems. Miscarriage is a big disaster in any case. we are not protected from this but we can be strong and move on. I know that one miscarriage doesn't meant you won't have any babies in the future, of course that is a big pain but not the reason to give up. I can feel your emotions, and i can share your pain but move on. I know a lot of the couples who tried and tried and they got what they wanted. of course it was hard . it took a lot of strength and time but they are parents of beautiful kids. I just want to tell all ways are possible in nowadays. So first of all you have to take time for recovering, then consult your doc and see what he or she says. Don't be in panic, that is life and it is important to be aware of most of the things, do you agree with me!?
Positive thinking and good time with the family will help you for sure, just try to relax a bit. we are all human and we have feelings and emotions, just make them brighter and everything will be okay!
wish you all the best there

Etta

Re: Time Therapy.

Post by Etta » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:59 am

Hi. I hope this finds you well. Thank you for sharing this. This is sad. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Miscarriages are unbearable. Don't lose hope. Stay happy and positive. Take care. Stay blessed. Have a nice day.