Time Therapy.

Rosalie

Time Therapy.

Post by Rosalie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:39 pm

When a pregnancy is lost, angel parents find themselves on a roller coaster of emotions that span the depths of anger, depression and deep sadness. Some want to begin trying again immediately, while others want a break to grieve and focus on other things. Although the next steps are truly personal decisions, the heart, mind and body need adequate time to heal. Achieving pregnancy after a loss is nerve-wracking. There are no naive, happy thoughts – an angel mom is wise to the world. Seeing double pink lines or a plus sign on a pregnancy test does not mean a full-term, healthy baby. One of the best first steps is connecting with a maternal fetal medicine (MFM) doctor who can review your history and then set a plan for this pregnancy – one that clearly spells out such things as testing, shots to prevent pre-term labor, ultrasounds – when and how often, as well as accounts for the pregnant mom’s worries along the way.

Willma

Re: Time Therapy.

Post by Willma » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 pm

It's normal to feel shock, grief, depression, guilt, anger, and a sense of failure and vulnerability when you lose a pregnancy. The days, weeks, and even months following a loss can be incredibly difficult and painful – even more so if this wasn't your first pregnancy loss, or if you carefully planned this pregnancy and thought you'd done everything "right." Or you may simply feel withdrawn and moody and unable to concentrate or sleep. If you told people you were pregnant, you'll probably worry about announcing this news and you may find even the most sincere expressions of sympathy difficult to take. A few things to keep in mind as you work through this troubled time. Understand that it's not your fault. Pregnancy loss or complications can strike anyone. Talk openly and honestly with your partner about what's happened and how it's affecting you. Remember, there's no right or wrong way to deal with grief. Accept your feelings as they are and don't judge yourself or your partner for how you respond.

Moonaa

Post by Moonaa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 am

Hello. How are you? I agree with you. Miscarriages or loosing babies is really painful. There is no doubt that the first we months are a period of emotional tears for them. They are hurt inside out. Especially the mother bears a lot!

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello dear. How are you? I hope you are fine. I really agree with you. Losing babies and miscarriages are really very painful. Especially for other. It is a big loss for parents. God help them.

keren

Post by keren » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 am

You have explained the situation very nicely. I think it is like that because it is not easy to lose a baby. Parents feel like that is the end of the world. After few months of grieving again try to have a baby. When they are pregnant they do not have emotions because they are scared to lose it again. I think the parents should visit a counseling session. It will really be helpful specially for the mental health.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:22 am

Hello dear. How are you? I hope you are fine. I really agree with you. Losing babies and miscarriages are really very painful. Especially for other. It is a big loss for parents. God help them.

Ayeshy aly

Post by Ayeshy aly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:55 am

Hello? How are you dear? I am very sad for you. Its a big loss for you. Mother is emotionally attached to her child during pregnancy. I know you are very upset. But dear life does not end at one point. Be positive.

Antonia

Post by Antonia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Having a single miscarriage shouldn’t have any effect on your chances of getting pregnant again. ‘It will be possible to conceive again and give birth to a healthy baby,’ says Dr Geetha Venkat, Director of Harley Street Fertility Clinic. It’s important to see your doctor if you have any questions or concerns as you want to feel as positive and stress-free as possible when trying to conceive. If you’ve had multiple miscarriages, your GP may start investigating in case there’s an underlying cause. If you feel you want to have sex again soon after a miscarriage, it is better to wait a few days to give yourself time to heal. The lining of your womb will likely be tender, and can easily become infected. If there were no complications with your miscarriage, such as infection or prolonged heavy bleeding, it’s perfectly safe to have sex after a few days. As long as you feel ready.

lucy mona

Post by lucy mona » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello. How are you? I agree with you. Miscarriages or losing babies is really uncomfortable. Mother is emotionally connected to her child during fertility. I know you are very shocked. But dear life does not end at one point. Be positive.

joanneadams

Post by joanneadams » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello,
Sorry for your loss. I can see that you are very hopeful. I suggest that you take one more HPT. Also, make an appointment with your doctor for an official test. Also, it is hard but to move on you need to forget the previous MC. Letting it go will help you handle your next pregnancy better. It will reduce your stress levels. Baby dust to you dear.