Hope.

elisha

Re: Hope.

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:54 am

Hey Jennifer. How are you doing? I hope you are happy and contended with your life. This is a great post from your side. This will motivate other women here. Some people lose hope after one miscarriage. This will give them hope and I am happy about it.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

Hey Jennifer! How are you doing? Thank you for sharing your friend's inspirational story. There are so many women out there who go through this loss and find it hard to move on. They lose hope and don't wish to try again. Such a story will give them hope and motivation to not give up. Stay blessed and congratulations on your friend's pregnancy!

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 pm

I am so glad for your friend. She seems to be a solid woman. We all should learn from your husband. We have to be strong women. We should not be pessimistic. It will only tear us down. Take care.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey. How are you? I am happy to hear this. I hope life gives you the best. Always stay positive. Have faith in good dear. Take care. All the best. God bless you.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 am

Hello. How are you? I am sorry for what happened to your sister. I am so happy to see that you shared her story with us. This such a cute news. She must be excited and happy. The story is a big motivation for all of us. God Bless you. Take care.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:13 am

Hey dear friend. How are you? Hope things are good. I am happy you expressed this. Great news dear. Hope life gives the best. Take care. Have a good day.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi to you sweet girl. Hope everything is well. . I am extremely happy for you dear. It is generally difficult to imagine once more. This is incredible that she could make it. I trust she deals with herself. I wish it works out this time and she brings forth a delightful kid. Take care of yourself dear.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Dear Jennifer. Good to hear about your friend. Luck is sure on her side. I am glad she has recovered and conceived again. However, she must take care of her hemoglobin. It can cause complications in the next pregnancy. Give her our regards. Best wishes.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Hey. How are you? I found this post interesting and helpful. Thanks for sharing hope.We need more posts like this.We need more support.And the will to move on.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Hey, Jennifer. How are you? Dear, your friend's story is really very motivating. Thanks for sharing here on this forum. It will definitely help someone. So nice of you, honey. Keep sharing such an amazing and motivating story. May God give you reward of this. Good night.