Hope.

Jennifer D

Hope.

Post by Jennifer D » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi! How are you? I'd like to share my friend's story. She was 8 weeks along when she miscarried. It was devastating for her. Her m/c was completely natural. It took about 10 days for the bleeding to stop. Her hcg dropped to 0 at 17 days. She had a 4mm piece of retained tissue, and a thickened lining. She was told that her next af would clean it out. Thirty-two days after m/c, af arrived and it was awful but it did the trick. Fast forward to this morning, just found out that she is pregnant. I am excited for her.Hoping that her story gives you some hope. Don't lose hope. Stay happy.

sofia

Re: Hope.

Post by sofia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. Im so sorry for the miscarriage. she is pregnant again. It's a good news. take care of her. Stay healthy. I wish her best of luck.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:02 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your's friend story.I am so sorry to hear about your's friend miscarriage. I am happy to hear that she continue her struggle. Now she is pregnant. I say you must give her some confidence. I hope this she will be succeeded.May God bless her soon. My all best wishes are with her. Take care!

Maya

Post by Maya » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 am

Hello dear.Thanks for sharing her story.How is she now?I hope she is enjoying her pregnancy.Happy for your friend.Ask her to take care of herself now.All the best to her.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi Jennifer! How are you? I hope you are having a good day. I am really sorry for what happened to your sister earlier. Congratulations to her on being pregnant. I am so happy to see that you shared her story with us. It is really motivating for all of us . You are a gem.God bless you.

Amelia44

Post by Amelia44 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey. How are you? I am sorry for your friend that she had to go through the hard time. It makes me really happy to know the good news that now she is pregnant. Thanks for sharing here, it would help people who are going through something similar but they should know there is always hope. I hope your friend delivers a healthy baby. God bless her. Take carea

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 pm

hello dear, How are you?I hope you are fine.Thanks for sharing this story.How is she now?I hope she is happy.She must be.God bless her.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:13 am

Sorry to hear her loss.But now I am very happy for her.That's great news.Nothing is impossible of you want.She must be excited.just look forward.don't take stress.May God bless her baby soon.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello Jennifer. That is such an inspiring story. I am glad for your friend. It is usually hard to conceive again. This is great that she could make it. I hope she takes care of herself. I wish it works out this time and she gives birth to a beautiful child.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Aw, we all need some! Thanks for sharing this story. Congrats to your friend. This is so inspirational. I am so happy for her. God bless her. Take care honey.