I am losing hope

Ria

Re: I am losing hope

Post by Ria » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Dear, You have suffered a lot. I'm so sorry what happened to you. You are indeed very strong. You have come this far, don't lose hope now. You will become a mother. You can go for adoption. You can give him/her lots of love. Take care. I wish you all the best of the future.

Cindy

Post by Cindy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Hello there sweetie.How are you ?Im very sorry to hear this.You must be devastated.I pray God gives you patience during this hard time.If you need to talk,let me know.We are here for you.God bless you.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello, I hope you are fine.There is a thing that called fate.You are unlucky somehow.4 consecutive miscarriages.Very miserable time for you.Please keep the faith.Please consider other options also.Have a good day.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Hey! Hope you are fine. I am so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage can really pose a threat in pregnancy. Not everyone knows the amount of pain you are facing. Try surrogacy instead. Trust in God. Don't give up hope. Best wishes.

Damaris

Post by Damaris » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:42 am

If a woman suffers two or more miscarriages, we call it as recurrent miscarriage or habitual abortion or recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL). If you experience this problem, I can understand the frustration and pain you’re experiencing as you are trying to have a baby. First, you need to clear your misconceptions as it lessens your sense of guiltiness. In general, your Doctor will do all the tests but cannot find anything with you. Some of the doctors even insist you go for IVF without finding out the reasons for miscarriage. If your Doctor finds out the exact cause of recurrent pregnancy loss, you can just go to their treatment to deal with such specific problem. Here what you have to understand that if you can find out the root cause and treat it you will be cured completely. Modern medicine is based on symptoms. It can’t go to the root cause of the problem. Because of this, first, let us know the complications associated with recurrent pregnancy loss. This will help you find the root cause of the problem.

judy

Post by judy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Have you ever consulted doctor regarding miscarriage? Their must be a reason why are you miscarrying a baby. Please do not give up. Keep striving. Do not let negativity overcome you. It is so sad situation. I hope you get all your answers . Best of luck.

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Denqueen wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm
Hello ladies. I just thought I would like to share my story and hopefully, I will get the answers. Being called a mum is a word most of us take for granted. For me becoming a mum has been a tough journey that I would rather forget. All my life I wished to be called a mum and someday a grandma. But that dream is like dimming every day. To cut the story short, I have been pregnant not once, not twice but four times. Every pregnancy had a problem and unfortunately, I have miscarried four times. I have lost hope in ever carrying a pregnancy to term. The longest of the four pregnancies was 18 weeks and 2 days. I have heard all the theories surrounding miscarriages and am so worried that I may never be called a mom. I would love to know if it’s possible to carry a pregnancy to term after a miscarriage. Could I be having have any problem that is not detected? Is anyone in this forum who have had a miscarriage like me and is now a happy mom. Let encourage and advise each other on a matter relating motherhood. Thanks.
Ohh god... Your story is one that you dont see everyday. This has me on tears... I am sorry for every struggle you had to go through! It is way too unfair for this to happen to someone. I can see how bad you feel... Or maybe i dont have even the slightest idea... What do I even know at the end of the day? What you went through is something that only heroes on books can overcome. And you dear have done just that. I think you know what this makes you! From now on you are my favorite hero!

Giving up might seem easy right now... Trust me though, its the hardest choice on the long run. There will come a day when regret will take charge! A single second wont pass without you wondering what cpuld have been!

Morgandy Navarrette

Post by Morgandy Navarrette » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi to you girl! Hope you are well! It's far simply high-quality to have you ever here.Disasters are part of lifestyles. You should be robust and effective this the first-class key to happiness agree with me.You want to have a desire. God bless you.

Renita Stacey

Post by Renita Stacey » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Howdy dear. Wish you are properly. Do not lose hope. There are many people here who have been through the identical situation as yours. Look around on this forum. You can discover a few desire. I am hoping you get to be a mom soon. Proper good fortune.

Daisy_john

Post by Daisy_john » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Don't loose your hope. My mother say that a women should even walk slowly during the first three months. Hey your tests done maybe your uterus is weak to carry a baby. Don't feel sad. Be positive. May you have baby soon. Take care.