I am losing hope

Ashley Leroy

Re: I am losing hope

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello there dear. How are you? I hope you are feeling better now. I am terribly sorry for everything you went through girl. This is really sad. Please don't give up. No matter what life throws our way we must never lose hope. Lots of love and prayers for you. May God bless you with every happiness of life .

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey girl. Do not lose hope. Even if everything goes against you. You are alive and healthy. Everything else comes second. Take your chances one at a time. Do not rush your decisions. Relax and shed any anxiety. Hopefully, you will conceive again and take it to term.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:45 pm

I am sorry for that.It's very difficult for you.But don't lose hope.Please be relaxed.Calm down.please don't take the stress.Things will be a workout for you.My prayers are with you.May you have a baby soon.Take care.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Oh no, not at all, honey. Losing hope will detract you. You will move away from your goal. Don't do this yo you at least. There are many option and technologies nowadays to treat this. Go for that one. But don't lose hope at all. God bless you. Stay strong. Be proactive. Take care.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey Dear. How are you? Thanks for sharing your story with us. This is the truly sad story. Don't be sad and trust in God. My prayers with you. I wish you the best of luck. Have a good day.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Thanks for expressing. Dont stress out. Wish all goes good dear. Take care. All the best.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:57 am

Hey. How are you? Hope you are doing well. I know life has its ups and downs. Just dont let it effect your mental health. Take care. Bless you. All the best dear.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Oh dear,I am so sorry for your loss. Your story is heart breaking. You should see a good doctor. Discuss what the problem could be. Discuss all the other options available. I have heard high success rates of IVF. Stay positive and hopeful. You will surely become a mom one day. My prayers are with you.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello. How are you? I think you should seek good consultation. I wish you all the best. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you love.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:47 am

Hi there. I am sure you will conceive. Please do not lose hope. Relax and everything will be fine. Motherhood is not easy. It requires your heart and soul. A full-time job would be a more appropriate term. So patience is the key when it comes to conception. Hope it happens for you.