I am losing hope

Martha Blake

Re: I am losing hope

Post by Martha Blake » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi! Hope you are having a good day. Oh dear i am really sorry for what happened. You must have been through lot of pain. You should be strong and don't lose hope . You should be positive in every situation then see the magic work. God bless you

Jennifer D

Post by Jennifer D » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I'm so sorry. Welcome to this community. Feel free to share anything you like. Yes, you are right. We all should encourage each other. It's ultimate support system. I wish everybody a happy and healthy life. Never take anything for granted.

Amelia44

Post by Amelia44 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Hey. How are you? I am really sorry about what you had to go through. It must have been very hard for you but dont lose hope. See a doctor and know what other option you can try. It's not the end of the world. There are options available for couples having trouble with normal pregnancy and issues such as miscarriages. I hope everything gets better and you find a solution that is best for you. God bless you. Take care.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:54 pm

hello dear, How are you?Please don't lose hope.I know this is the very hard situation for you.But please have faith.Be brave.Other options are also available.God bless you.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 am

I am sorry for that.It's very difficult for you.But don't lose hope.Please be relaxed.Calm down.please don't take the stress.Things will be a workout for you.My prayers are with you.May you have a baby soon.Take care.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Hello dear. I feel sorry for your loss. You have been through such tough times. It must be really hard for you. I think you should look for other options like surrogacy. Don't lose hope dear. Things will work out for the better.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello, How are you feeling now? Hope youre doing better. No please dont lose. It is the only thing that makes us move ahead. You will have your share of your joys too. It is normal to feel this way. You will get better. Dont worry dear.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:57 am

Hi. How are you?.Hope you are fine. I am so sad after reading your story. I show my condolence on your miscarriage. I know it's not easy to return to life after a miscarriage. It breaks the whole body. One thing which motivates is the hope. You should be hopeful. Otherwise its impossible to return to life. So don't worry and be confident. Look forward and make your life beautiful. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

jessicapearson

Post by jessicapearson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:30 am

Hello there. Good afternoon. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Goodbye.

bella_desuza

Post by bella_desuza » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:42 am

Hey Dear,I suggest you don't lose hope and keep calm. I have seen many cases like you. They succeeded after wait. I advise you to take some healthy diet and adopt a healthy life style. As there may be an issue of health. Because every time you are losing because of your nervousness. Your nervous is not controlled by you.My Prays are with you.