I am losing hope

selena

Re: I am losing hope

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 am

I think you must not lose hope. Since you have been getting pregnant. It means that nothing problem in you getting pregnant. May be something related to stress caused it. Anyways I will suggest you to calm. Visit done fertility clinic. They will do your blood work done. Hopefully things will progress..

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:45 am

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are going to be ok in near future. But you should be strong. Don't lose hope, honey. Just fact the situation bravely. God bless you. Stay strong.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello there sweetie.How are you ?Im very sorry to hear this.You must be devastated.I pray God gives you patience during this hard time.If you need to talk,let me know.We are here for you.God bless you.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am

There is no more prominent catastrophe for a parent than losing a youngster. It is the passing of a fantasy and the vision of an ideal family. At the point when the fantasy closes, the need/appetite to be pregnant again is overpowering, and some of the time all devouring … not to supplant the infant who was lost, but rather to fill a hurting void … with the desire for discovering harmony and reason

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 am

aini wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:45 am
Hey there. How are you? Hope things are going to be ok in near future. But you should be strong. Don't lose hope, honey. Just fact the situation bravely. God bless you. Stay strong.
At the point when a pregnancy is lost, blessed messenger guardians end up on an exciting ride of feelings that range the profundities of displeasure, dejection and profound trouble. Some need to start attempting again quickly, as Wilson and Schulz did, while others need a break to lament and concentrate on different things. Despite the fact that the following stages are really close to home choices, the heart, psyche and body require sufficient time to mend.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:18 am

aini wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:45 am
For ladies under 35, the shot of having an unsuccessful labor in some random pregnancy is around 15 percent. Rates ascend as you age, up to 20-35 percent between ages 35 and 45 and as high as 50 percent for ladies more than 45.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

Lizzie wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:06 pm
Oh dear.Im sorry for all that you've been through.Must have been so hard.Please be strong.Dont give up.Have faith and dont worry.Things will happen for the best.God bless.
One should not loose hope, we know losing a pregnancy is a typical affair, yet a troubling one. More than one of every five pregnancies end in unnatural birth cycle, ordinarily occurring inside the initial three months of pregnancy. Since we can distinguish pregnancy prior, almost certainly, more ladies may think about having had one than their moms or grandmas may have before

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

selena wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 am
I think you must not lose hope. Since you have been getting pregnant. It means that nothing problem in you getting pregnant. May be something related to stress caused it. Anyways I will suggest you to calm. Visit done fertility clinic. They will do your blood work done. Hopefully things will progress..
It's very likely you will come out the other side with the baby you've dreamed of.If you've had one miscarriage, your chance of having a successful pregnancy isn't any different from anybody else's.