I am losing hope

Denqueen

I am losing hope

Post by Denqueen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello ladies. I just thought I would like to share my story and hopefully, I will get the answers. Being called a mum is a word most of us take for granted. For me becoming a mum has been a tough journey that I would rather forget. All my life I wished to be called a mum and someday a grandma. But that dream is like dimming every day. To cut the story short, I have been pregnant not once, not twice but four times. Every pregnancy had a problem and unfortunately, I have miscarried four times. I have lost hope in ever carrying a pregnancy to term. The longest of the four pregnancies was 18 weeks and 2 days. I have heard all the theories surrounding miscarriages and am so worried that I may never be called a mom. I would love to know if it’s possible to carry a pregnancy to term after a miscarriage. Could I be having have any problem that is not detected? Is anyone in this forum who have had a miscarriage like me and is now a happy mom. Let encourage and advise each other on a matter relating motherhood. Thanks.

Lizzie

Re: I am losing hope

Post by Lizzie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Oh dear.Im sorry for all that you've been through.Must have been so hard.Please be strong.Dont give up.Have faith and dont worry.Things will happen for the best.God bless.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your story. This is sad. Don't forget that there is still hope. You should see a good doctor. It will help you to get to the root of this issue. Also, there are other options such as ivf surrogacy etc. It means you will be able to get called mum one day. Stay positive and best of luck. Take care!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 am

Your story is really very depressing.You are very unlucky in this matter.4consecutive miscarriages, really very hard time for you.How you beard it all?I mean, you are very brave.Dear, think on other options.There is a lot of other options to conceive.God bless you.

Martha

Post by Martha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Hey just try to recall were you taking a good diet? We're you resting enough? We're you lifting weights? Anything you were doing that led to miscarriage. My mother in law say that a women should even walk slowly during the first three months. At least for the first pregnancy. Hey your tests done maybe your uterus is weak to carry a baby. Don't feel sad. This is life. You'll soon get thrrogh this phase and get a baby in your hands. Have faith.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 am

Hi. I hope you are doing well. I am so sad on hearing about your miscarriages. Those moments are very painful. As you have 4 miscarriages. That was annoying for you. I suggest you don't lose hope and keep. As there is a light at the end of every tunnel. I have seen many cases like you. They succeeded after wait. I advise you to take some healthy diet. As there may be an issue of health. Because every time you are losing because of your nervousness. Your nervous is not controlled by you. I wish you best of luck.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello, I hope you are fine.There is a thing that called fate.You are unlucky somehow.4 consecutive miscarriages.Very miserable time for you.Please keep the faith.Please consider other options also.Have a good day.

Kelly Thompson

Post by Kelly Thompson » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:34 am

Im so sorry to hear this.I really pray you get some peace of mind.Just dont lose hope.May God ease you from these worries.Be strong dear.Life has its way of testing us all.You will get through this.Things will get better.God bless you.

sofia

Post by sofia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are hanging in there. Listen. Don't lose hope. Life is not fair. You have to deal with her. take care.

Maya

Post by Maya » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am

That's not fair.Failures are part of life.Losing hope means you are moving away from goal.Be brave.Have faith in God.Try hard for next time.Take care.