What to tell a friend in such a stituation

Katelyn

Re: What to tell a friend in such a stituation

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:10 pm

That's so sad. I am really sorry for her loss. I am at loss of words. Don't really know what to say. It is indeed traumatic. May God give her strenght and patience to pass through this. I think you should take her to a therapist. She has to come out of this loss. All my prayers are with her.

Jenifer jacob

Post by Jenifer jacob » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey honey, how are you? I hope you are doing good. Its really heartbreaking news. You should take good care of your friend. Spend time with her. Never lose hope. Have faith in yourself. You should try to do something from which she feels happy. Try to make her happy. Have a nice day.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope your friend is doing well. Just give her all the support. Have faith. Take care. Bless you dear. All the best.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi there. I know how you feel. Your friend must be depressed. Life is like a roller coaster ride. I am sure she will have her good times too. Tell her not to lose hope. She must regain her health. I pray for her speedy recovery and conception. Best wishes.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey. How is she now? I can not even imagine her pain. Losing a baby is unbearable. Give her some time. She will come out of her nutshell. It is not easy. You have to support her. Take her somewhere. Make her believe in life once again.

Zelka Gail

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi dear friend. Hope things are good at your side. Its really sad to hear this dear. Just have the hope and faith. Take care of your self. All the very best. Bless you.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm

I feel so sorry for her. I know how bad it is for her. Calm her down. Tell her to take care of her and eat healthy. She needs a lot of physical and mental happiness and strength. Give her your full time! Have a nice day.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:39 am

Hey there. How are you? Nothing much to tell. Just support her. Be with her. Give her time. She needs this now. Take care. Bless you. All the best for her dear.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

I' m so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. .She should face this reality with strength . Everyone faces problems in life. Tell her that life is beautiful and its short to be sad. T God is always there to listen. Hope is always there. I wish her best and may God bless her and you.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:29 am

Hey love. How are you? Hope all is well. All you can tell is to have hope. Be with her. Support her dear. All the best. Take care. Lots of love to you.