Awful day

Lola

Re: Awful day

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Hi Jennifer, hope you are doing well. This is heartbreaking. Life is so unpredictable. You need to be more strong. I know three miscarriages is not a joke. You are already very brave. God must have better plan for you.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:43 pm

May be he didn't meant to say it. It can be a coincidence. Don't freak out. Relax my friend. I know this is terrible for you. But you gave to move on. Take some counselling sessions . Also try distracting your mind. Don't think about it so much.

Soniaa

Post by Soniaa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Hey! How are you feeling now? Don't lose hope, honey. Stay strong. Have faith in your self. Take care of yourself. May God bless you. Stay strong in your hard times.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi Jennifer. You can always post here. We all are here for you. You can share anything. We all support and love each other. You are a very strong person. Do not stress. Just stay calm. You will get through this. Tomorrow is a new day.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:45 am

I think you are overreacting a bit. You must take it positively. Maybe that person does not know what you have faced. Nobody can purposely want to torture you mentally. just relax and calm down. If you are still having some tragic feelings why not take a medical help . Visiting a psychologist will definitely help you a lot. Good day.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:28 am

Oh, I am really feeling sorry for your loss. Dear, but the way you are talking is literally very depressing. Expect good from your God. He will let you our if your troubles. Don't blame only God for this. Maybe God is planning better than this for you. So hope for the best.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey Jennifer, how are you? Are you feeling good now? My friend don't let fear control you You all are very strong ladies. We all appreciate your efforts. Don't let yourself down. We are just like a small family. I am happy that we all care for each other. Don't worry. You'll get the reward of your hard work.Right it's just a bad phase . It will end. Just look forward to the happy times. Stay happy.

Holly

Post by Holly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Some happy moments don't last forever. Take care of yourself dear. Have the strength to tell the truth. It is necessary. Speak to someone about this. I know it hurts but you need to pull yourself together. I will pray for your happiness.

Etta

Post by Etta » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:15 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. Oh, this is so sad. I am really sorry to know about your loss. Please don't be so sad. Please be patient. You should face difficulties strongly. You should keep on trying. Please stay positive. Take care. Have a nice day.