Awful day

Lenora

Re: Awful day

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:18 am

Hi. How are you? I hope you are doing great. I felt sorry for you. Please be patient. You should stay strong and positive. Don't lose hope. You should keep on trying. I hope you will conceive soon. My best wishes are with you. Take good care of yourself. Stay blessed.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 am

Hey Jennifer, how are you? You must be really hurting. I understand your position. You have every right to grieve. But time will heal. You will come out of this stronger than ever. May God help you. May He ease your worries. Take care. Best of luck.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:08 am

Hey! Jennifer Harlem, How are you? Hope you are fine. I am sorry for you. Don't tell a lie. Speak the truth to your husband. He will understand. All will be well soon. It will best for you. Best wishes. Trust in God. Best of luck

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Hey there buddy. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. Just dont lose hope. Have faith. All will go good. Take care. Have an amazing day. All the best to you dear. Take care.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am glad you shared. Sharing helps a lot. Bottling up the anger and pain makes it really bad. I wish you luck. I hope things will turn out to be good for you. Have a good day.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:41 am

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for you. Miscarriages are always so painful. Losing a baby is like going through hell. There are no words which can console a broken mother. I cant even imagine your pain. You need to be so strong. Have faith in God. He has already planned something for you. Stay positive.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi Jennifer. Why are you taking it so negatively? If you have not told anyone about your miscarriage, how can they know? You should at least give the benefit of a doubt to others. That is expected of you. Being sad does not mean you can take it out on others. Have faith. The happy moment will happen again.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:35 am

Hey. How are you doing? Hope this finds you well. Im sorry to hear about this misfortune. Indeed miscarriages rip one apart. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope this makes you feel better. God bless you.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey Honey! welcome to our forum. Hope you are feeling relaxed now. Just dont lose hope. God will bless you soon. It is just a part of life. All the prayers are with you. Take care. Regards.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello to you honey. I hope everything is going better now.I am extremely sorry for your struggles and pain . It happens with all of us. We have to face difficulties confidently. We should be strong. Difficulties come and go. They give us a lesson to learn. There is no need to stress over this.It is harmful for health .