should try?

Emma81

Re: should try?

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 am

I hope things are better with you friends sister. My suggestion is that one must not try immediately after losing a baby. At least take a break for two or three months. But the doctor can guide them better. It's been quite a while now. Do update us how is she doing?

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:12 am

Alicia Haydon wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:46 pm
Hey, how's she doing now? Yes, it is extremely important to wait. She needs to let her body get better. She needs to feel better. It can be really difficult to try to conceive immediately after a miscarriage. God help her! Youve given a wise suggestion.
Hey! She is so much better. She did took my advice. Actually her husband also explained her to wait. She is one strong girl. Didn't rushed. Waited for a while.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:15 am

Maurine Lawrence wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:45 pm
Hey selena. I am sorry to hear about your friend's sister. She must going through emotional stress and equally physical damage. I think you are right. She should take some rest. Moreover, she should also consult another doctor. Maybe, they can figure out what lead to her miscarriage. Take good care of her.
Hello maurine. She was very stressed. Also very weak. She stopped eating proper food. Was least interested in going to any doctor. 8t was not easy to bring her back to normal life. But now it's all changed for good.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:17 am

Martha wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 pm
Hello I know your friend must be anxious to have a baby as soon as possible. But please talk to her that miscarriage has adverse effects on women's body. Therefore she should wait for few months. She should give some time to the body for healing. Tell her to have healthy food and proper rest than try again. Otherwise she might have this problem again.
yes Martha . You are so right. She wanted it right away. But her husband stepped in any convinced her for not trying immediately. She was completely fine in two months. We all focused on her diet. She was very deficit in nutrition. So doctor worked on that.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:21 am

Amelia44 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:14 pm
Hey. I am really sorry for your friend. It must have been really hard for her but it makes me happy that she is still positive about it. As for trying for the next pregnancy, she should definitely wait. It is extremely important for her health and for next conception. She should see consult a doctor regarding this. God bless her. Take care.
First importing is health. My friend and her family were very supportive. They were their for her sister 's tough phase. But she is out of unsafe zone. She tried to get pregnant too. And she succeed this time.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 am

Rebecca wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:27 pm
Hello. She should consult another doctor first. It's important to know the reason of her miscarriage. She should not try to conceive again before knowing the actual reason. It is also important to get to doctor's recommendation before planning to get pregnant again. Tell all these things to the lady. I wish her all the best in her life.
Rebecca you are right. We found out few reasons. One of which was she was have progesterone deficiency . It may be the reason. But not 100% sure . So then she was on pills. And many other supplements. After three months she again tried for a baby.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 am

Isabella wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:55 am
Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am sorry to hear about your friend's sister. She must be going through emotional stress and equally physical damage. I think you are right. She should take some rest. Moreover, she should also consult another doctor. Maybe, they can figure out what lead to her miscarriage. Take good care of her.
Hello isabella. One of the reasons she miscarried was low on progesterone. Then doctors gave her some injection for overcoming that issue. Also folate was included in her diet. She then conceived after three months. Very happy now.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:29 am

Damaris wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:47 am
After losing one baby. Women often worry about miscarrying their next child. When you do start trying to conceive. Especially after a second or third miscarriage. Your doctor will probably recommend tests to make sure there aren't any issues with your chromosomes, immune system, or uterus. For couples who endure the heartache of a miscarriage knowing when to try again is a very personal decision. Medical experts can offer their opinions into the mix. But ultimately it is up to the individuals to decide when they are ready. Now, a team of scientists has suggested couples who try to conceive again within three months. Have a greater chance of becoming pregnant. The study doesn’t prove that trying for a baby again after miscarriage will cause the next pregnancy to happen sooner or result in a healthy baby nine months later. But, it does suggest that some women don’t need to follow the traditional advice of holding off trying again for three months after early pregnancy loss.
Thanks so much. This is so great information. I appreciate you for your suggestions . That's true. Because woman get do much weak after losing a baby. Not only physically but mentally. So have to overcome all the weakness . For this you must give some time to the body.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:33 am

spyder02 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:43 pm
selena wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm
My friends sister lost her baby through a miscarriage 15 days back. She was 5 weeks pregnant. She is visiting her clinic and doctor said they cannot find reason why she lost. She also want to move ahead and wants to conceive naturally soon. Is it the right time for her? I suggested her to atleast wait for a month. What do you all suggest? ?
Hey there deary! How are you doing today? I hope that things are fine for you! It is really sad to hear about your sister. I hope she gets back on her feet asap.

It is a bad idea to start trying right away I think... She should give her body some rest. Let her uterus get back ready... Also her genitalia is probably not ready for another pregnancy yet. These things take time...

I dont blame here though... I dont see this as childish or anything. You have to put yourself in her position to understand. This is a tragic event and she probably wants a baby very badly... Try talking to her in the sense that she has higher chances if she waits. Plus unexplained infertility is pretty hard to overcome. I wish her the very best. God bless you both.
That's a good review overall. You are on point. This is encouraging to read . For all those who are going through this situation. Who is currently struggling through infertility. My friendis doing all better now. Pregnant and in her second trimester.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:35 am

Shane P. wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm
Wait for couple of months. It is really necessary. Must give time for mind and body to heal. It is not easy. She must be not in a very healthy state of mind. So first she need to calm down. May be go on a vacation. Try to divert attention towards sine positive actions.
Hello Shane. You are right. When you are stressed out you need to distract your mind. Going on vacation is a good option. Also you can plan with family and go for some stay cation. Always healthy for mind.