should try?

Lenora

Re: should try?

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:59 am

Hi. How is she now? I am sorry about your friend's sister loss. You should sympathize with her. I think she should wait for sometime. It's too early to conceive. You should give her positive thoughts. I hope thing get better for her. Good luck. Have a nice day.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:55 am

Hey! Hope you are good. I think its too early for her. She should give her body some rest. Take her time. She has a whole life ahead of her. She can become pregnant again. Stay strong love. Take care. Best of luck.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi! selena, How are you? I am fine. Hope you are doing well. sorry for your friend's loss. yes, you are right. she should try again. I know it is painful. God will help and bless her soon. Give her my best wishes. Take care

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi, Darling. How are you? I hope you are doing amazing? How is she now? Miscarriages are sad. It is as if you lose a part of yourself. It is heart-breaking. She should give herself sometime. May God give her patience. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are well. This is sad dear. I know it must be hurting. Just keep the faith. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you love.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Really sorry to hear about your sisters' loss. I think she should wait a little. Also, go for a second opinion. Maybe the other doctor can help to find the reason. Wishing you happiness and luck.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:33 am

Hi. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. Miscarriages are emotionally draining as well. she shouldn't rush. I am glad she is hopeful. I think she should wait for a month or so. I agree with you. keep supporting her. she needs it. Stay blessed.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 am

Hello Selena. You are right. She must take some rest. Let the body heal. The body takes time to come back to its hormonal balance. She requires it for a healthy and normal pregnancy. She should have some faith. I wish her all the best. Keep us posted.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi to you honey. Good evening dear. Ask her to rest and to avoid stress! Remember that positivity changes things a lot and so we must be positive. Give her hope and stay happy. I wish her all the best in her life. I hope everything gets better .Lots of prayers and love .Take care .

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:07 pm

She should wait. It will be better for her. She went through a major loss. It is better to go visit a doctor. Tell her to seek some advice and then go for it. I hope things go well for her this time. Good luck.