should try?

selena

should try?

Post by selena » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm

My friends sister lost her baby through a miscarriage 15 days back. She was 5 weeks pregnant. She is visiting her clinic and doctor said they cannot find reason why she lost. She also want to move ahead and wants to conceive naturally soon. Is it the right time for her? I suggested her to atleast wait for a month. What do you all suggest? ?

LaurelFrank

Re: should try?

Post by LaurelFrank » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi, Selena Im so sorry for your friend. Im glad your friend's sister is ready to move on! Yes, your suggestion is right. Well miscarriages are extremely draining for both physical and mental health. I think she should give rest to her body for some time. Let it heal properly. Rest she knows better. God speed.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Hey, how's she doing now? Yes, it is extremely important to wait. She needs to let her body get better. She needs to feel better. It can be really difficult to try to conceive immediately after a miscarriage. God help her! Youve given a wise suggestion.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Ohh, so sorry to hear about her.You should console her.I suggest her to wait for at least one or two months.Then go for pregnancy.I think that will be the best time for her.Ask her not to lose hope.These things are the parts of life.Best wishes for her.

Racheal

Post by Racheal » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi..I am sorry for your friend, but happy that she is hopeful. She should wait to get his body normal again. Its too soon to conceive. There is nothing wrong to wait and then she will have a healthy birth of his child. She should give rest to her body for sometime. This is my suggestion. May God bless her & keep her safe !!

Racheal

Post by Racheal » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi..I am sorry for your friend, but happy that she is hopeful. She should wait to get his body normal again. Its too soon to conceive. There is nothing wrong to wait and then she will have a healthy birth of his child. She should give rest to her body for sometime. This is my suggestion. May God bless her & keep her safe !!

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Hey selena. I am sorry to hear about your friend's sister. She must going through emotional stress and equally physical damage. I think you are right. She should take some rest. Moreover, she should also consult another doctor. Maybe, they can figure out what lead to her miscarriage. Take good care of her.

selena

Post by selena » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you all for your concerns. I will surely transfer all these messages to her. I hope she will feel good about it. Thanks again for taking out some time.
Last edited by selena on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I'm so sorry for your friend. I'm glad your friend's sister is ready to move on! Yes, your suggestion is right. Well, miscarriages are extremely draining for both physical and mental health. I think she should give rest to her body for some time. Let it heal properly. Rest she knows better. Best wishes! Have a good day. Stay blessed.

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm

How are you?Im sorry about your friend.She must be devastated.I hope she is recovering.She should try again.There is new hope now.She will do it.May God be with her.