Everyday super heros

Sylvie

Re: Everyday super heros

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Thank you so much. You are one sweet soul. I love to be here. This community is amazing. I hope you feel the same. Have a good day.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 pm

People who go through miscarriages are really strong. The pain they have is unbearable. It breaks them mentally and physically. They deserve all the love. It feels as if you lose a part of yourself. They are the real heroes and they deserve to be one. God bless. Keep Smiling!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi, how are you? Hope you are doing good. Such a nice post to read. I agree these people are real superheroes. They went through the pain of losing their precious child but still don't lose hope, this is amazing. It makes them strong. Hats off for them. Thanks for this post. Take care.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 am

I hope that you are doing great. Thank you for this post. It is truly amazing. You are one superhero yourself. Continue to share your thoughts with us. I hope t see you more here. Have a good day. My best wishes.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello dear. We are all fine. The weekend was fine too. How have you been? You are correct. Getting up after a loss is a huge step. Gathering courage is courage itself. Salutes to all these people here. Best wishes to you.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:21 am

Hi. How are you? I agree with you. losing a baby is like losing our life. it is one of the most unbearable pain any human can experience. those mothers who conceive after miscarriage are real heroes. it takes a lot of courage and bravery. I am glad you shared it with us. lots of love.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi! Hope are you doing? Yes, you are right. They are true heroes. Never lose hope. Stay strong in your life. Face your difficult time with courage. Stay Blessed.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello to you sweetie. Hope you are doing awesome. You are such a beautiful soul. Miscarriages are the worst thing one can ever face. . I know how hard it is to bear this pain. Though smiling and understanding makes us feel better. I wish you happiness and will advice you to think positive.Lots of prayers for you dear. God bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well.This is so nice post. A true encouragement. I wish every lady in this forum. May God bless you all. You all are brave enough to fight. Have a nice day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey Honey. I am so glad you talked about this. This is a great post. I second you on this. They truly are super heroes. We should be inspired by them. Have a good day. Keep sharing more.