Everyday super heros

Ashley Leroy

Re: Everyday super heros

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi there sweet girl. Hope you are doing good. Thank you so much for this lovely post. Miscarriages are the worst thing one can ever face. Sharing pain with each other can reduce the level of it. I hope people go through your post . I wish you happiness in your life.Lots of prayers for you dear. God bless you.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Oh, you are so right. However, they are not everyday heroes. They are the all-time heroes. God tests the strongest. This is how life is. We must keep them in our prayers. Not forgetting them is like paying tribute to them. They inspire us to start fresh every day. Bless them all.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi deary.Thanks for the push.In need of such encouragement.Have been facing conceiving issues.Need to be strong.Trying to be patuent.May God help me.

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting such a nice post. Your post is a source of spreading positivity. I also appreciate these couples. That's just amazing. These people are superheroes no doubt. Have a good day.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Hey there. Thanks for sharing this lovely post. I hope we all get inspiration. Take care. God bless you. Have a healthy day. Prayers with you.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:53 am

Hello there. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. Thanks for this amazing post. Its an inspiration indeed. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day dear.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Hey there,welcome aboard. How are you doing? I am good thankyou. You are right about the forum. We all get to know how strong women really are. Miscarriages are very painful. Loosing a baby is like loosing our life. Such people deserve rewards. God bless you.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey there. Thanks for the post. This is really useful and informative. Hope things get better for everyone. Bless you dear. All the best. Good luck dear.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 am

Hi back. You are so right. Going back to normal after a miscarriage is not easy. Such couples are really courageous. They help each other. At the same time, they are fighting within too. They are the real fighting souls. We should learn a thing or two from them.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey. How are you? I am loving your post. It is a ray of sunshine. Losing a baby and going through that pain is unbearable. Women who stands again for themselves are real superheroes. They need to be respected. Thank you for raising such voice.