Everyday super heros

pollutionisbad

Everyday super heros

Post by pollutionisbad » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello there perfectfertilityforum. How are you good and kind people doing? I hope that you aren't going through something hard. I also wish that you enjoyed your weekend.

I have been looking around this section of thw forum and I am overwhelmed. People who have been through pregnancy and lost their babies... Those people are the ones who have been burned the most. Those are the people who have been through hell on earth and beyond.

Yet you see these people try again. That's is just amazing. These people can only be super heroes! No way that they are ordinary people. God bless you all good folks.

Cheers to you every day life super heroes!

Carla

Re: Everyday super heros

Post by Carla » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Yeah. Miscarriages are very painful. Loosing a baby is like loosing our life. Such people deserve rewards. They deserve success. Trying again after every failure is really tough. I hope we all remain strong like this. Nice topic shared. God bless you!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:26 am

Well, your post is very good.I have seen a lot of positivity in it.Full of hope.It's good that you show concern for this.Share your problems with us.We are always here for you dear.Share your experiences also.Have a wonderful weekend.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:40 am

pollutionisbad, what a funny name there. Anyway, it is so true. These people are the real meaning of a super hero. The spirt of not giving up when things go wrong. In one way or the other I have been motivated here. I have learnt a lot of lessons too. Not to give up. I even saw a couple that had been trying to conceive for over years. I think if it was me I could have give up. That is long for sure. But this people tend not to give up. They believe with trying time to time. This then comes to pass. I am so delighted that I have them to learn more. I am actually happy to be in this group. Everyday there are more cases and more learning. As they say, education has no limit. And what we learn in the real life is more worthy than any education in the books.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Hey! How are you? Completely agree with you on here. This is one of the reasons I frequently read and post here. Everyone is so welcoming and responsive. Even if I find no solution just writing about it helps. Then when someone replies, it is beyond comforting. Hope to read from you more. Much love!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello dear,
How are you?Lots of positivity I seen in your words.I completely agree with you.We are always here to listen to others problem.And to tell the best solution to our ability.Feel free to ask anything.Share your experience.Wish you all the very best.

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Hey! How are you? Completely agree with you on here. This is one of the reasons I frequently read and post here. Everyone is so welcoming and responsive. Even if I find no solution just writing about it helps. Then when someone replies, it is beyond comforting. Hope to read from you more. Much love!

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Carla wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm
Yeah. Miscarriages are very painful. Loosing a baby is like loosing our life. Such people deserve rewards. They deserve success. Trying again after every failure is really tough. I hope we all remain strong like this. Nice topic shared. God bless you!
Hey there deary! How are you doing today. I hope that things are fine are fine at your end. I am really glad you agree with me. I also agree with everything you are saying. Losing a child can be a devastating experience. It can change you in ways you never would have imagined. It is like being buried in the bottom of the ocean. Like somebody took your voice, your breath. It is sad you know... I can only imagine how these people feel you know. The least we can do is to support them. Also we need to understand what pain they go through. That's why these people deserve the most respect one can give. God bless you!

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Hello there. Welcome to this site. I hope you find it informative. May you find happiness in your life. Your goodness is apparent. Thank you for spreading this positivity, Good luck for the future. Take care.

Marry

Post by Marry » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Share something about you too. Well, you've shared something important. I am glad that we all care for each other. You are a very sweet guy. Have a good day.