moving on

Amelia Parker

Re: moving on

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi there darla. You are such a beautiful person. I am happy to see you empowering others. You are completing an awesome activity by making us cheerful. We as a whole should proceed onward. Life is too short to possibly be sad. Thanks again and bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is really good. I really appreciate it. Your courage will lead you to success. The way you have posted this post will encourage so many. May your positive thinking will not let you down this time. My good wishes are with you. May you have a healthy baby.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:16 pm

New years is always a new start to everything. It will be great for you. I am sure. Happiness will come your way. Stay positive. Also, you are very strong. Glad to have you on this forum.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:28 am

You can never forget the babies you lost. They are your heavenly babies. Bit it's a hood sign. You are moving on in life. Just praying that this continues. You and your husband must stick together in thick and thin. Things will certainly take a good turn. Good luck.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:40 am

Hello lovely lady. Thanks for your story. I am happy that you moved on in your life. Your attitude is really so positive. Hopefully this time you will nail it. Just believe in yourself. Don't be confused.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Hello kmora. These are such positive vibes. It is great that you are ready to try again. It definitely was stressful for you. I hope you give birth to a healthy baby. I can understand what you must be going through. Miscarriage is such a bad thing to handle. It's male life worse. But girl seriously you are the best. You sound really positive. This attitude will really make your life worth living. And I am sure you'll be holding a baby in your hands soon. Do not lose hope. I hope your 2018 goes amazing.