moving on

kmora

moving on

Post by kmora » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello dear community, I hope you are all doing great in this day. I woke up with a good feeling inside of me you know? the one that tells you that life is really beautiful and that everything is going to be alright. I don't remember when was the last time I had this type of feeling because since the loss of my baby all the days seems to be gray and the sun is not so bright as it used to be anymore. But today I think that the phrase "everything will be better and everything is alright" is true. I want to start over, and try for a new baby, I think that right now I am really ready, and I know that also my husband is waiting for me because having a family is his dream too but he didn't want to push me too much and I really appreciated it, but I know that I am ready now. I will not forget my last miscarriage, is something that will be with me forever and I will always be asking me "and what if?.." so many things... but I know that life continue and I need to keep living and keep fighting for my dreams. I really hope for this New Year that's coming to be a new and fresh start for us and that the future will be bright and beautiful.

Shane P.

Re: moving on

Post by Shane P. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 am

Hello. Its a great thing that you are feeling motivational. Yes you can never forget your bad times specially if it involves losing a child. Which is very hard to cope up with. But dear you have to move on in life. We can not just stick or stay at one place and think about it and remain in past. You have to move forward in life for your loved ones. So my friendly advice to you is stay positive and happy in your life. And go ahead on trying for a little one . There are mishaps in ones life but that does not mean we will face them again and again. Best of luck

silvia

Post by silvia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello my dear friend. I am happy that you are so motivated. I am happy to see you encouraging others. You are doing a great job by making us happy. We all should definitely move on. Life is too short to be sad. We should spend each and every moment happily. Lots of love.

kmora

Post by kmora » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 am

Shane P. wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 am
Hello. Its a great thing that you are feeling motivational. Yes you can never forget your bad times specially if it involves losing a child. Which is very hard to cope up with. But dear you have to move on in life. We can not just stick or stay at one place and think about it and remain in past. You have to move forward in life for your loved ones. So my friendly advice to you is stay positive and happy in your life. And go ahead on trying for a little one . There are mishaps in ones life but that does not mean we will face them again and again. Best of luck
Hello dear, how are you? thank you very much for your message and support, I totally agree with what you said, that we need to move on not only for ourselves but for our loved ones too, because they do really suffer when we are in that grief time and they feel the grief too but they try to keep it strong for us and we need to move on too for them, that's the way I see it. Obviously I am not going to forget, because is something too much important to be forgotten in the past, but I will remember it as an experience in life and how it made me stronger, how it made me rethink what it is really important in life and what we should appreciate more like the love of our near ones and our family, those are things that matter and sometimes we just don't give it the value it deserves. At the end, the time keeps its path and we need to do the same and keep going with our life, is better to accept things and move on than negate everything and act as if nothing happens, I think it gives me more peace of mind that way.

kmora

Post by kmora » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 am

silvia wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:54 pm
Hello my dear friend. I am happy that you are so motivated. I am happy to see you encouraging others. You are doing a great job by making us happy. We all should definitely move on. Life is too short to be sad. We should spend each and every moment happily. Lots of love.
Hello silvia, thank you so much for your message, it really made me smile while reading it. It is really great to see that people like you feels good after reading one of my messages and I hope you feel the same because you made me happy with yours. I think that that is the reason we all came to this forum, to share our stories and to support each other because only us can understand what it feels to be in our position and that make the love and the empathy we share real, it makes it more real to me, and also it makes e know more about all of you because we are knowing each other through our stories and I think that is amazing, we can even make real and good friends here by sharing other things or by communicating a lot like you and me right now. I feel really blessed to have found this forum and to have found all of you. I'll send you a lot of love and blessings too silvia. See you around hehe ;)

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello there dear friend. I hope you are doing well... I also wish that you are having a great day. This is an amazing post dear. What a mesmerizing thing to say from your side. Honestly, this made my day better. Although just like you I am going through some tough times... Hey, maybe tomorrow will be better. Heck! Who knows things might start to turn for the better starting today. I really hope that's the case. One way or another this will happen. I am sure about it, its a huge hunch... However it might take a while until that time cones. We have to remain strong until that day. God bless you love. Keep your chin up high...

Hishys

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Hey. I really like the choice of your topic. It itself gives strength. Its good seeing people like you who keep on encouraging others. I am glad registered in this forum. Have a good day. Take care and thanks for the motivation.

rosetta

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 pm

There's always light at the end of the tunnel. We all should face the difficulties strongly. It's very easy to loose hope but fighting with difficulties will lead to success. I hope this is clear. We all should be strong honey. By the way, the topic is interesting. I like it. Take care! Stay blessed!

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey. I really like the choice of your topic. It itself gives strength. Its good seeing people like you who keep on encouraging others. I am glad registered in this forum. Have a good day. Take care and thanks for the motivation.