Conceiving again after a terrible car accident

Samta Boykin

Re: Conceiving again after a terrible car accident

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:29 pm

I know what you had to go through. I am so sorry for your loss. This is such a cruel world we live in. Life is unfair at times. The most important rule in life is not to give up hope. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:35 am

Hi. How are you now? I am so sorry for your loss. losing a baby is like losing our life. we can do nothing about it. miscarriages are always so draining. you shouldn't lose hope. don't rush things. wait for some time. keep believing. think positive and positive will come to you. Stay blessed.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:33 am

Dear Krista. I am so sorry for your loss. How do you find your mental health now? Do you find yourself up to another pregnancy? If you are ready, I suggest you must take a step now. Pregnancy will heal your previous scars. Do not worry. Have faith.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 am

Hi Krista. How are you doing now? Im terribly sorry for what happened. Indeed this was really unfortunate. Why dont you try getting therapy. It will help you. And it is natural to feel this way. Just keep praying for yourself. Prayer changes everything. God bless.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey! I feel sorry for you! But stay strong. Stay Positive. You may not lose hope. May God bless you soon. Take care. Stay Blessed. Regards. Have a great day.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello there again Krista. I hope you are doing good. It is good to see you here on this forum. Sorry to hear about your loss. .Don't be afraid dear.Everything will be fine. Take a lot good care of yourself. May God bless you .I hope everything gets better at your side.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi Krista, hope you are doing well. Your journey was tough. You have seen so much of ups and downs.The incident you have faced was actually terrible. You can go for yoga. That will bring peace of mind for sure. Meditation is the best therapy.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 pm

You will have your baby dear. I know you have been through a lot. Just have patience. Do not stress. It will be bad for your baby. Take care of yourself. Try talking about it. Communicating helps a lot.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:39 am

This is not easy. That horrible period is stuck in your mind. You have to erase it. Or defeat those thoughts. May be take professional help. It can make a big change. Talk to your husband about it. Find a good one . Who can understand your pain. All the best.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 am

Oh so sad. First I want to eat sorry about your car accident. Dear, don't worry about conceiving. You will definitely conceive if you are ok. I don't think so that car accident will affect too much on it. So, don't think so. Just be positive. God bless you.