Conceiving again after a terrible car accident

Diliana

Re: Conceiving again after a terrible car accident

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:20 pm

How are you now? Stay away from all bad thoughts! Learn to be positive. Be the stronger you! You must not fear. Have faith in God. Take care honey.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:34 am

Hey. How are you? Hope things are better. Really sorry to hear about this. Hope life gives you the best. Hope it all gets better. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day love.

caroline12

Post by caroline12 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:37 pm

hello dear!! i hope you are fine. i know you are going through really hard time. we all are with you. i hope you are better now. i will suggest you to relax yourself. take good care of yourself. best of luck for your future. my best wishes are with you. as well as my prayers.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 am

Hello there. How are you? Hope all is good. I am really sorry. Just hope things get better. All the best dear. Have a great. Lots of love. Prayers with you.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi, there! How are you? Thanks to Lord are safe. I hope you're doing better now. You're so strong. Please keep the spirits high. Please take care of yourself. God Bless you. Take good care.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:39 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. This is really terrible. I feel sad for you. I can understand your feelings. It is very hard to face such incidents. You should stay positive. Please have hope in yourself. Try to be normal. You should try again with a positive mind. I hope you will get good results. Good luck.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:00 am

Hello, my dear friend. Thanks to Lord are safe. I hope you're doing better now. You're so strong. Please keep the spirits high. Take care. Best of luck.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi! Krista, how are you? hope you are fine. I am sorry for your loss. It is very good now. you don't lose hope. you are brave and strong. Look dear hope for the best. All will be good. Don't think negative. God bless you. Stay happy and bless. Best of luck

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Hello there. How are you? Hope things are good. I am really sorry to hear this. I know life has lows dear. Just have faith. Hope things go well. Take care. Bless you.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am sorry for your loss. Yes, you got to pick your self up. You are doing great for yourself. I wish you luck. I hope you get to hold your baby soon. Have an amazing day.