unable to cope up with the loss

Angelina Gail

Re: unable to cope up with the loss

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello there. Hope you are doing good. How is life? You need to be with her. She needs you support. Hope all goes well at your end. Take care. Best of luck dear.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:58 am

Hey there. How are you? I know the pain is really hurting. Just dont lose hope. Have faith in life dear. I hope and pray it all gets better. Take care. Bless you. All the best dear. Have a good day.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi there Krista,how are you doing? Hope things are well at your side. I am so sorry about your friend's loss. It indeed is sad. May God give her the strenght to cope up with this. Get her involved in different activities. Tell her husband to spend more time with her. My prayers are with her.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Hey there. I can understand the faith. I know it must be hard. Have the hope dear. I wish you all the best. Take care. Bless you. Lots of love.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:50 am

Dear Krista. A desperate situation calls for immediate measures. I think your friend has reached it. If you are not able to help her, take her to a professional. These people are trained for the job. They can better guide her towards a normal life. Do not lose her by wasting time. Best of luck there. Keep us informed of her health.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Hey. How is she now? I am so sorry for what she went through. Losing a baby is unbearable. She has lost something so beautiful. She will take a lot of time to recover. Support her. Make her feel loved. Don't burden her with conceiving. Right time will come. More power to her.

Zelka Gail

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Dear Krista. Hope you are doing well. I hope this finds you in good health. I know this must be hard on you. Just stay strong. Everything will get better. Take care. Bless you dear.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 am

Hey friend. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. life has its ups and downs. I know it can get tough at times. Just have strong will power. Prayers with you. Bless you dear.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:29 am

I hope this finds you in good health. I'm really sorry to know this. Take care of her/. I hope she gets well soon. I wish you all the best for future. Take care and thank you for posting, Good Luck.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:34 am

Hey dear. How are you? Hope all is well. I know this can be hard. Just dont lose the will power. All will go well dear. Hope for the best. Take care. Bless you. Have a great day.