Died in sleep

Olivia

Re: Died in sleep

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am

Hey. This is so shocking. This is indeed horrible. Such a tragedy and pain that you have to face. You have my sincerest condolences. Please keep calm and stay strong. God Bless you. Take good care. Good luck.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey! dear, How sad is that. Oh my God, Please give her the power to face it. It is very painful. Just mothers can understand the pain. Say her to be strong. God will bless her again. Be with her. Stay bless. Take care

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey there. Hope all is good. Really sorry to hear about this. I know life can get tough at times. Just stay positive. Hope things go well. Bless you. All the best dear.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Oh, I am sorry to hear aboht it. I know it must be hard. Life has ups and downs. She should go for therapy. Also, time will heal her. Have a good day!

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello Beautiful. How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. How is everything at your end? I am so sorry for her loss. I was just tearing after reading this post. May God give her patience to overcome this loss. Have a nice day. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:30 am

Hi. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. this is so heartbreaking. such kind of grief is totally unbearable. you need to support her. help her in coping this sadness. this must be so hard for her. love her. make her believe in miracles once again. Lots of love.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 am

Hi there. Such sad news. It must be very difficult for your friend. To hold a baby and lose it next. The pain is unimaginable. It will take time to heal. Please support your friend in any way to help her recover. It will be a daunting job but that is life. Need to move on.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Ohh! Thats really sad! Thats heart breaking. My eyes are filled with tears. But i think its a natural death. May God bless you. May God ease your pain. Take care. Regards.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello there Marymela. I hope you are doing great. Happy to have you here again. I am so sorry to hear your story dear. Such a tragedy and pain that you had to face. Please keep calm and stay strong. You should be positive and face the difficulties confidently. Have faith and keep going.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is heartbreaking. I can not even imagine how she felt. This is very hard for a woman. After getting baby and losing her. Oh my God. I can feel her pain. May God bless her a lot of patience.