I fear for a miscarriage

Willow

Re: I fear for a miscarriage

Post by Willow » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Hey. How are you? Congratulations on your pregnancy. I believe you should not worry. So much stress can affect your pregnancy. And this if you are feeling the pain that does not necessarily means miscarriage. Take care. Keep smiling. Stay healthy.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello dear. Hope you are good. Congrats on being pregnant. It is indeed a blessing. The first few months are always tough. Don't worry. Just consult your doctor regularly. All the best. Have a good day.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Your fear can be for nothing. Sometimes you feel that something bad will happen. It is just your inner fear. No need to be afraid. Millions of woman go through this phase. All of them receive this blessing. Therefore prepare for the child's arrival.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi there sweetie. I hope you are doing great. I can only suggest you be strong. Don't lose your hope dear. Everything will be fine. You just take healthy diet. Don't stress about it too much. You should control your body. This is a time to be strong.It will be good for you. May God bless you. Take care of yourself.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:18 pm

Do not be worried. Just take care of yourself. Make sure you do not do or take anything unusual. Consult a doctor. Rest as much as you can. Eat the right food. You will be alright.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello dear.Hope you are good.You could be just nervous.Be positive.Dont think like that.This pain is normal towards labour. Seek help of doctor to ease your worries.Hopefully,it could be nothing.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:21 am

Don't feel so negative. It's almost a mind fame too. So think good. If something did happened to your friend it's not possible that it will happen to you as well. So just relax and take good rest. Eat well. Also if you are allowed do little exercise to freshen up.

ClaireWesely

Post by ClaireWesely » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Hey there.Dont over analyse things.Dont think at the wrong end of things.Always look at the bright side.Hopefully everything is alright.May God be with you.

Etta

Post by Etta » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:21 am

Hello! I hope you are well. This is a great news. Congratulations to you on being pregnant. You should not guess by your own. You should think positive. Positivity leads to the success. You can also visit a doctor. Don't confuse yourself. You will surely have a baby. Good luck.

aini

Post by aini » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Hey, lovely. How are you? Well, you need not be worried. I know the pain is unbearable, but you ha e to be strong. And visit a good doctor. As pain is not good during pregnancy. All the best honey. God bless you.